I know it’s been discussed before and that ground has always had awful rewards, but is it just me or have they decreased them even more? Right now even with premium account the rewards are just pitiful.
11 kills with a Japanese top tier tank combined with the victory bonus totals to 74k SL and 16k RP.
8 kills and a victory bonus.
I don’t know if I didn’t pay attention before or always has a booster on but these rewards seem lower than usual.
And have they changed the vehicle SL/RP gain percentages? Sad I don’t have screenshots of what they used to be before but seems really low. It’s very sad this is not discussed or brought up more.

6 year old game from an oddbawz video
Damn so nothing has changed for 6 years? Why does no one really talk about this?
considering the exorbitant costs of top tier vehicles, I feel as though the multiplier for rewards should be MUCH higher at high ranks. 14K rp is what a normal match still gives at top tier…
1 Like
i mean stuff has changed, battle time no longer exists (it was always kinda weird but it being gone is why you dont get any points for being near enemies anymore) it was replaced with time played which is similar but makes more sense, though doesnt give you score on its own but acts more as a multiplier for everything else you do I believe, though time played rewards RP and battle time rewarded SL and RP
plus before the skill bonuses and daily vehicle research bonuses were added we were kinda below historical amounts of RP earned,
but SL has remained consistent mostly apart from recently with the heavy metal hero awards and such giving reduced SL
the real problem is that in those 6 years many vehicles have been added and nothing being changed overall is a problem, earnings shouldve been increased so that the end goal doesnt keep moving further away
1 Like
20,000 RP for only 11 frags?
That’s amazing.
The last time I saw over 20,000 RP in air or ground was years ago, and I had to work more for it… but I was in the A6M5 Ko for the one I had to work more for, it was the equivalent of ~18 ground RB frags in air.
yeah rewards absolutely shouldve increased in the last 6 years, but the idea that rewards have actually gotten explicitly worse is incorrect
in my experience rewards got a bit averaged out between high performers and low performers is the only real thing that has happened (i.e. having amazing performance rewards you less but you get punished much less for doing average to poorly)
best way to do it in air is to not kill the entire enemy team ironically, get like 5 kills and then let the game hit the 25 minute mark
time played as a metric basically serves to make it so that you earn the same amount from 2x 10 minute games and 1x 20 minute game
I agree that those additions like the daily vehicle research bonus, the getting 3/6/9 kills bonuses and all that are welcome additions, but overall the higher you go in ranks the worse it gets.
In my opinion, in addition to all those bonuses and such the bottom line should be raised in general. Perhaps higher base rewards the higher you go in ranks, or better multipliers in general.
I think adding better base rewards in top tier could increase players playing in those Br’s, but I don’t think only those Br’s rewards should be increased, all base rewards and top tier in addition to that as well.
I’ve got 100k RP games from that, it really should be more of a mix of BOTH actions and time.
The time system doesn’t even work anyway, NE gives almost nothing for doing a ton the whole hour long match.