Give the F4F ICE 2 "TWO" "II" - AIM 120 because the stock grind is the worst thing in the game in its history

you just cannot stock grind in the worst airframe at top tier while other 30 players have at least 6 ARH missiles
If the devs really wanted the new shiny toys to be locked behind the paywall just make all ARH planes 80 dollar bundles at least to be straight forward

6 Likes

[Insert any aircraft at top tier here]

6 Likes

12.3 Harrier grind with no AMRAAMs, no 9Ms, and subsonic speed to get to bases. Made me sad… but now I have good missiles so we good.

1 Like

Yeah, I just played like a rat in SB till I got some bombs then edge skirted. Did fine. Though the lack of usable HUD and underperforming RWR makes life harder than it should be

1 Like

Ahhhh I didn’t even think about Sim. Would have been a great idea.

SB is my main mode. ARB is not fun, even in “meta” vehicles passed about 5.7 ish (at least for me)

But the FA2 is in a poor state for SB. The Harrier Gr3 HUD with 0 A2A symbology just sucks and the RWR should have full target ID like the Tornados but instead just pings everything as “IPD” you cant figure out what is going on and as sim does not filter friend or foe RWR pings. In a fight its a total mess and you cant rely upon the RWR to tell you anything useful.

Sea Harrier has a long, long road ahead of it

wait till you hear about the new tornado with 2x regular aim9L and 30 flares to stock grind with

Well, at least they fixed the flare pod into 32!
(it uses two Vinten Vicon countermeasures pod which has 8 holes per pod and 2 canisters per hole)

Cheers my friend!

Gripen C, forced to grind another Gripen, getting shoved in the ahh with only 2 9Ms and 4 9Ls (standard 9Ls) full stock. No SARH missile. At 13.0

fair point, it is 32 now! tornado stock grind is saved

2 Likes

stock grind is ridiculous for all the new planes, It’s just frustrating

true at least other tt jets have hmd or smt to SOMETHING when there is a “dogfight”, F4F stock is literally just free food whether be at long range or short
And good luck getting close to the enemies while having 90 counter measures ( flare+ chaff)

yeah, pointed your plane to enemy to get tone is spent too much energy for garbage F-4

Funny how people are backlashing when it’s about their aircrafts,…

When people complainned back in the day, to be forced to play some french high tier stock, everyone laughed at them.

That’s payback time: learn to grind!