Give ability to authorize on CIS forum using Gaijin account

Currently the prices in pixelstorm shop are 3% higher than in gaijin

3 Likes

I want to be able to communicate on two forums at once(

6 Likes

No one will go back to 2007)

1 Like

If it’s impossible to give us ability to use global (non-CIS) account on CIS distributor’s forum, please let us have a regional thread for russian-speaking residents of non-CIS countries.
I do speak english pretty good but I still would be very appreciated to have ability to communicate with non-English speakers of community who used mostly russian forum for this.
We don’t want to migrate our accounts to some shady distributor and risk losing access to payment methods that won’t be serviced by them.
Thank you very much for consideration.

19 Likes

We are checking few different possibilities now. When I will have more details, I will share them.
Thanks for patience.

18 Likes

The description of the Migration says that you can switch to a regional publisher for SNG only once, without the ability to then return to the global publisher at the player’s request. I believe that this is discrimination under the guise of solving payment problems

2 Likes

Reminder: this is English speaking section, please use English language only.
Please re-read our rules before you decide to post anything.

Sadly I do not undersatnd on what discrimination you are talking here.

1 Like

regional discount has been around for a long time

They talked about regional prices and regional payment methods, but made it even worse for the CIS. Only one currency - Russian rubles, only a few payment methods available in Russia, nothing for other CIS countries.
It got worse for CIS countries

4 Likes

Will you understand? You are not Russian from Russia. You don’t understand what it’s like when game developers disown you in order to be good for others

1 Like

The developer doesn’t change, the publisher does.

So you just don’t understand what I’m talking about. The developers mean Yudintsev and co. They, like wargaming, want to separate themselves, move away from the ru-community, so as not to be bad in the eyes of a more solvent audience. Yes, they do it differently, they say that they will not be like wargaming. Where are the guarantees of that? There is none of them!

When switching to a regional publisher, a Russian-speaking player from the CIS loses the ability to access the international forum from his WT account. If you refuse to “migrate” to a regional publisher, a Russian-speaking player loses access to the official forum in Russian from his account. Such “migration” conditions, in my opinion, are discrimination against that part of the Russian-speaking WT community that wants to continue discussing the game in Russian and at the same time does not want to switch to a new publisher with no reputation

11 Likes

It’s funny, but I have local payment methods in gaijin store.

11 Likes
Спойлер

These are my payment methods, for now I’m left with snail.
I personally have no problems with payment.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying, the benefits are only for Russia, the rest of the CIS suffered for nothing. It’s like what happened with Atomic Heart.

In your country, a translator, error checking and a browser that translates everything into any language have been banned? You will still have to switch if you want to play with friends, sooner or later the servers will also be divided, why I think you know.

1 Like

I live in Russia, now and before I have no problems with payment. Perhaps these problems only existed in some regions.

4 Likes

After a little rain on Thursday.
No one talked about separating servers, because this is to the detriment of the snail itself.

1 Like