The second one from the top and the last one exist as market place skins! I have both of them. The second from the top for the CT-CV in game goes hard.
Yeah, shame gaijin has most of Finlands camos incorrect or just missing, still haven’t fixed the loading screens either lol
Almost all camos in game are wrong.
That’s also fair I’ve seen plenty of my fair share but I do have personal bias given the bans I’ve received for trying to fix them lmao
Yeah. It’s a bad look.
That’s also a good point.
You will like never reach this and stabs stop working at 70-80 kmh so you will hit nothing.
It reallistically will never be that high. Especially given this is regular Konkurs, not even Konkurs M.
Putting it basically as a sidegrade to BTR-3E1.
Wrong here for both as these BTR’s become next to useless comlared to 35mm SPAA’s once their ATGM that you need to stop to fire run out.
I’ll agree about the 35mm spaas but that about it
80kmh is still plenty fast.
It’s also not impossible to hit a target without Stab.
This is cool (I guess) but could we see an interesting WW2 vehicle next event for like 25,000 mission points? Maybe this? Schwimmpanzer 38 (t) AP-1 (Ausf.E)
Papa wants to swim!
The ItPsv is a demon but it is significantly slower and has no ATGMs. I do think this will be decent if it meshes with your playstyle.
DCT will most likely be WWII or at the latest early Cold War. But honestly I would like something more useful than a boat tank.
As far as the AMV is concerned I wonder what its gun depression is when aiming off the side. I would bet it’s less than 6 degrees due to the hull. You may be overly reliant on facing your target head on to get enough depression.
nah, too employed for this.
Cool addition to the Swedish tech tree, adds variety in the form of a interesting chassis/turret combination.
Requirement of 35 000 points also seems very reasonable, so i expect to see quite a few of these rolling around.
No complaints, glad to see it get introduced and I can’t wait to play it 👍🏻
And will we Brazilians ever have a subtree?

Whattt???
Reasonable???
Do you live in a world with 42 hour days perhaps?
Believe it or not it’s lower than some events have been in the past. I believe that you get bonus points multipliers for doing it in GRB and doing it at top tier. However, I may be mistaken about that last part.
The KV-1 series of tanks is fantastic. I don’t think you made a bad choice.
