Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

10 degrees of depression is better than the 6 degrees the AMV has. Not too shabby.

1 Like

True but no missile launcher

Fair. The ATGMs and improved loading mechanism (if modeled correctly) will be very nice.

we never looked at those from what I remember, but the new batch should receive the M69 turret (bit shorter)

are you talking about Scipio?

Does it have spike sor something? I just see the 30mm

It gets Konkurs

Podsumowanie

image

Scipio on Rosomak-M chassis

Still massive tbh, how many crew 3?

1 Like

yes

So then it goes to 10.3 or higher with two ready to fire missiles, could be annoying to play if gaijins standard balancing is to be expected

Dang still same amount as NEMO and AMOS, though NEMO has the crew in the hull

Wouldn’t really, the BTR-3E1 is only at 9.0

Do all the Rosomaks include the rear wheel steering?

And it should be higher, same with the BTR-82AT

Could’ve ended the sentence there tbh.

Sweden makes people froth at the mouth, God forbid you mention that they have a problem lol

Not sure

I know it’s a modification that can be paid for but I haven’t seen many aside from the AMV models use them at expos, I’ll need to watch some vids on the one in this event and see if the UAE bought the modification cause it would give it a much better turn radius.
Patria-AMV-xp

You can see the rear wheel turns alongside the first 2

1 Like

Ooo I like that camo.
If that’s not added a contributor needs to make it as a marketplace skin. Even if is A-historical for this variant.

Finland has a few expo camos like that, I wish gaijin would add nations expo camos for vehicles, BAE Hägglunds also has a few I like.

Since this is focused on Finland those are the ones I mainly want to show.

Patria


Image-1-Patria-AMVXP
Image-1-Patria-6×6-Armoured-Wheeled-Vehicle
Image-4-Patria-6×6-Armoured-Wheeled-Vehicle

BAE Hägglunds