Get the AMV (BMP-3) in the Desert Predator Event!

1.2x i believe, which cancels out the 0.8x from it being rank 3 and not higher.

I mean, yeah my stats in most KV tanks are good…ish and i feel like i can more or less meander around doing whatever the hell i want in the KV-1E lolololol
image
(ignore the KV-2 and KV-1 L-11, KV-1E and KV-85 are my most recent plays)

1 Like

I was unclear on the bonuses. I spend so much time playing that it usually doesn’t come down to that.

I just splurged a bit last week and picked up the KV-1B. That thing is a blast. The KV-7 is great fun too. The KV-8 even has a niche of killing open top vehicles that are hiding behind cover.

Most event vehicles have a niche or a particular play style. Seeing the AMV makes me think I’ll enjoy it. I love wheeled tanks. They are janky in just the right way.

one hour of WT a day for me LOL. bonuses matter quite a bit to me

literally KV-1E but it faces other KVs and no German guns. Still, i think i understand it xD

i was playing roblox at the time so i didnt get it. I hate myself for not picking it up(not that i could…i didnt have anything that could grind it at the time)

Fair. The grind is severe if you cap out at an hour a day.

1 Like

honeslty i could do it if i dont get fucked over by the game constantly
but with the snails constant stream of garbage modelling its impossible

but just a few seconds ago i hit a chaffee with a 76mm APHE, it penned, then killed nothing and i died because of it so…

Yeah. Sometimes there are some X-rays that have me totally stumped or shells that should have penned but didn’t. I also see it happen to some YouTubers quite frequently. “eSports Ready”

1 Like

yep esports ready alright

Better than the 45k for the XL

Doesn’t mean that 35k is acceptable though

No, you get gaslight as if it is perfectly norm.

2 Likes

Maybe next time a german version for UAE? They’ve got a lot BMP3s

Diehl - IWS BMP-3: East and West, together we da best! - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Ours was actually peak tho :3 better hull and much better engine

1 Like

Actual fun interesting event vehich. Lesss go.

Also, those complaining about 35k… it’s 35k in Ground. The most enjoyable and popular mode in the game. It’s hardly a grind. It’s not like they’re forcing us to play air or naval.

2 Likes

People tend to be under the impression that event vehicles should be given to players for little to no effort. Which is especially funny when the vehicle in question is gonna be in the 9.0-10.0 range.

I’ll give my 2 cents about the completion time per task when i get home from work and complete the first task. But my guess and estimate is that it’s gonna be somewhere around 2-4 hours per task. Depending on how much i procrastinate between matches.

Edit: Well it took 2 hours and 5 minutes.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s an awful grind. It will be quite easy for me. A lot of people don’t have the amount of time I do however. If they made each task 3 days instead of 2, I think it would make a lot of people happy.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this vehicle actually has a thermal sight for the gunner in real life?, because the sight looks like the same one used on the original BMP-3 without upgraded, with only a new CITV added. (corrected me if I’m wrong)

Hopefully Gaijin won’t nerf it and remove the thermal sight after we’ve already grinded the event for it.

Honestly with 2 hours a day I could do it EZPZ but with 1 hour not so much

Took me around 4 hours. I had several absolutely horrible rounds where I got nothing done so that slowed me down quite a bit.

Mostly played rank VII GRB.

You can tell those who never had to build the Object 279 back in the day… or those Christmas events where it was air/ground/naval 40k all at once.

1 Like

Past tense?