Germany should get their Boxer platforms, most notably the Boxer CRV

K i got something from a journalist in the bundeswehr it appears to be the one with the lance turret, i still need to check if it’s the one with aps or without aps

if germany is smart, they add a RCWS on top of that as well, its pretty much shown how important they could be for drone defense.

That being said we all know how smart our orders are

Remind me what was RCWS again

remote controlled weapon station, put a nice 12.7mm or 30mm cannon on top
Basicaly what we already know from the KF41 in game

1 Like

I’ve seen that the newest versions have a 50 cal on top also it seems to have lws

yeah thats the problem, basicaly there is so many freaking boxer versions, we have no idea what we are actualy end up getting

I got a basic idea to tell wich one is wich one for example the Australian-german that germany plans on buying wich has

lance 2 turret from KF41, the spike launcher is integrated,

LWS but no APS, well better then nothing i guess

Lws in war thunder really helps altough could be cool seeing it with th strikeshield aps also yeah i was just saying that other boxers have the missiles on the left or just don’t have them

seems like australia ended up integrating iron fist on them, so that might be the option

Problem is that i can’t find any poctures of it with iron fist

ups found the problem, the autralian proposed kf41 variant had the strikeshield switched for iron fist

To many damn german vehicles with modular capability getting customised

I’ll keep searching

in case if you are searching for the kf41 variant i meaned and not for the boxer one

No no i’ll be searching for the boxer with aps

the Rheinmetall demonstator for the Australian CRV had Strikeshield.

true modularity moment

4 Likes

The Germans will receive the Skyranger 30 (and IRIS-T SLS) on Boxer chassis, while Hungary has commissioned the development of the Skyranger 30 on Lynx chassis. This will be the variant that Italy can/will get.

1 Like

BOXER RCT30: The most advanced 8x8 wheeled armored personnel carrier in the world (youtube.com)

1 Like

Friendly reminder this thing shoots apfsds rounds as well

The radio frequency sensor would be particularly interesting in the game if it could also be used to detect other threats from the air, such as helicopters, jets and perhaps even guided missiles and bombs.
If the Puma could then get the ammunition that the Skyranger 30 gets or you could somehow link the range/time of PMC308 with the lead point that is displayed when switching on with IRST, then that would be a real gain not only for the RCT 30 boxer, but also for the Puma and the Lynx in the fight against CAS. Altough I don’t know whether this has been implemented in reality, it would definitely be a cool feature for War Thunder.