Smin has also denied that option a couple of time for obvious reasons.
He also denied the Dutch option? Didn’t know that
Polish sherman in British tree :)
I am not talking about modern day ships but rather shit that already exists in game.
I apologize for not being specific about the current import-export aswell as current tourism numbers, family trees and whatnot.
from a previous german Apache thread.
iirc there’s also one where he speaks about the Dutch Apache directly but i cant find that one currently.
I am personally against any new Helicopters with Fire and Forget missiles until we get something better than just Hurr Durr MAVERICK because of bullshit DIRCM magic forcefield bubble or Helicopters not giving proper radar returns while hovering because Helicopter Rotors are inherently unstealthy. Its the same reason a Harrier can sit perfectly still over a base in ARB and lob AMRAAMs at people while not receiving any returns because they do not give radar returns while their positively MASSIVE turbine blades that are visible from the front are facing the enemy and should absolutely be giving a pretty large radar signature.
When I play Germany, only way to hunt helis is this or FlaRak

Brimstone
Give H145M a chance, I thought it’s gonna be DoA but it’s actually better than UHT at everything besides armor and AA capabilities. It’s a pain in the ass to spade but I did it raw in a couple of days and it’s actually fun to play. Why? It’s the least braindead FnF heli out there. And the only one that gets to use hard-kill PPS (passive protection system) from all the top tier helicopters.
Is this hardkill PPS in the room with us right now?
Right, they already have Switzerland for that reason.
“Fuck you I cast tactical building”

I once was hiding behind it from su-30 trying to hunt me down. Spikes are terrible against fixed wing aircraft. He was flying around confused for like 2 minutes. Then our SPAA slimed him.
This game has lot of tanks that never happened either
Make them work like bomber gunners, lol, and add them to every heli that had them.
Go name some. And I garentee you just name some prototype/tech demos and not something completely fake.
cute but the Greek ah64 disagrees, stuff can easily be moved lol
also THERE IS LITERALLY AN AMERICAN TANK IN BRITAIN LOL
Like Leopard 2PL being moved out of germany? Couldnt agree more ;)



