German Leopard 2A6EX

Are you sure? If so, I’m glad, but there are many countries that hate Japan
Of course, I have a very bad perception of China

I would love a 2A6(M)A3 mod for 2A6!

It would turn the early 2000s Leopard 2A6 into a 2024 one; so it wouldn’t feel out of place when you spawn it after a 2A7V. Besides, it would have slight gameplay upgrades (such as the UFP, like PSO, and 3rd gen thermals, like 2A7V) and it just looks WAY cooler:

3 Likes

That sounds like a good idea.

thats mostly korea and china itself it seems

and yeah i am very sure

propably one of the most famous singaporeans in the forum and an important community member
@AquaUselessGod can propably explain a bit more in that sense

1 Like

question do we get a follow up upgrade as well later on that upgrades the 2A6(M)A3 to the 2a7a1 as well? xD

1 Like

If then, I want Singapore Leopard 2A4 Revolution. It would be great if it came out

Well not a lot of countries hate Japan only sourh Korea and china are the major haters but south Korea hates more china nad Japan and the situation is like the enemy of my enemy is my friend

I’m sure. That’s the situation
But I think it’s amazing that there is a country that likes Japan…
Because Japan is still causing a lot of problems

I mean most of policial issues in Japan are related with china or south Korea, also North Korea too but south Korea needs an ally and nothing better than Japan and ASEAN so rn ASEAN needs Japan too for helping to defend against a possible china invasion

I know. Japan has a good environment for defense and attack
First of all, it was nice to know the relationship with Singapore in the game.
Thank you.

Wouldn’t call myself famous…but thanks.

@Biscat88 Singapore’s relation with Japan has never been better in recent years, as evident from the allowance of Japanese fighters landing and taking off from our airbases with no repercussions. We may not have purchased anything from Japan mainly due to the limited/restricted export that is employed by Japanese laws, but we do observe training between them and US allies.

China on the other hand, while we do train with them, we only train at the very basic levels of “anti-pirate” on the naval side and infantry fighting with the PLA. Our air force has never trained with PLAAF pilots, nor do we have any equipments that we got from them. We also don’t really share any real similar interests militarily, given our history with US/NATO military forces.

3 Likes

depends on the circles xD, maybe not forum specific

I see. Thank you for coming and telling me
That’s good information

I just don’t understand why Germany don’t like put armor on their UFP until 2A7V especially the area then most likely to get shot at

1 Like

Yeah… in the early 2000s, Spain, Sweden and Greece already had fully uparmored Leopards (Leopardo 2E, Strv 122, Leopard 2A6HEL), yet it took Germany 20 years to finally catch up with these.

Same goes for thermals; by early 2000s, Spain and Greece were using 2nd Gen thermals for their gunner sights… yet it took Germany, again, 20 years to finally upgrade their 1st gens (to 3rd gens at least).

1 Like

And yet i have a minimum 2:1 k/d in every top tier jet i have played since the original Baz and Netz, at least go and fact check what you claim before you spew that dribble

Yeah, what why i just don’t understand Bundeswehr do they don’t feel need for upgrade on their own? but they keep selling best stuff to other maybe to cut cost or something

It was their attitude to post- cold war demilitarisation, in the 2000s they relied heavily on their defense corporations (and still arguably do) to conduct most military development but weren’t actually willing to spend money on what was being displayed, as a result we see examples like the Strv 122 and Leopard 2E which have more favourable armour packages and other modifications that the german government/MoD had the opportunity to replicate but chose not to under the guise of ‘spending the money elsewhere’ so we didn’t really see much uparmouring or modification of the 2a5/2a6 in Bundeswehr service, which really is a shame.

1 Like

It’s the same reason that they are actively losing their active tank force, the German Government has been notoriously stingy with their military spending despite having some of the most powerful defense corporations in Europe and the World

1 Like

Yeah… it took certain European war to wake up Germany and make them realise that wars can still be a thing a nation ought to be prepared for.

As far as I know, most of their EC Tigers and Eurofighters weren’t even flight-worthy till they started getting their sht together just recently.