German Leopard 2A6EX

It would be nice to have parts to upgrade German Leopard 2A6 to Leopard 2A6EX
For example, the UBH kit of T-72B3 can increase protection
If we use this method, the good thing for us is that we can increase body protection and expect the same effect of getting a new tram
The good thing about Gaizin is that it’s not a brand new piece of equipment, so you can shorten the manufacturing period, and it satisfies German passengers
The downside is not the historical way that everyone wants it to be

Of course, I can add Leopard 2A6EX licensed production products from other countries, but I think it’s a good choice for anyone who wants equipment to subsidize Leopard 2A7V right in Germany

6 Likes

the real progression path would be 2a6–> 2a6(M)A3
that would make the better modification upgrade, the 2a6ex is a completly different vehicle

9 Likes

That’s a good idea. Then 2A6EX will be the new equipment
It’s a bit unfortunate, but it’s good

Then what about 2A7+? What’s for sure is that it’s based on 2A6

2a7+ is totaly different as well

2 Likes

I see. There’s a possibility for 2A6MA3. I hope it comes true

If anything, Leo 2A7 should just be removed. The normal 2A6 is already far better than anything any other nation without Leo 2s get.

No, other nations should be given vehicles that can match it. Or gaijin should extend the BR’s, removing stuff like that is silly.

2 Likes

then remove it along with Pantsir S1 and Strv 122B+ until other nations ATLEAST have vehicles that can compete with the 2A6

1 Like

Thats not how gaijin works, think F14A nobody had anything close to it in performance. Gaijin didnt remove that for balance, they just added other jets for the majority of nations to use, way after the F14 dominated air for months.

1 Like

they added it bc topgun was coming out. That itself was bad for Warthunder and they shouldn’t have done it nor continue to do it.

Pretty sure the 2A6EX uses a different engine and transmission like the Leopard 2PSO.

1 Like

Iirc the PSO uses the 2A6EX hull giving it the 1600hp engine

1 Like

2a6ex have two prototypes demo 1 and demo 2 . There based on TVM-max chassis, but demo 2 have a 1630 h. p engine.

2 Likes

so you want it removed cuz you cant fight the 2A7 or what?

2 Likes

2a7v , 2a7hu, strv122s they are everywhere atvthis point its just a matter of other countries sucking not about germany being to strong.
Japans getting 2sg as well. Its at the same lvl.
Just learn where to shoot at leopards u will need to either way. France getting 2a6. Its realy a thing of u arent avoiding it

3 Likes

What a pathetic answer, what has already happened is irreversible!

i dont even have an issue fighting 2A7V cuz its easy to spall the whole crew by shooting at the lower hull or even the breach

3 Likes

pops up he has already said some stuff like this in the past and he dosent own any 11.7 tank in wt, he has a few squad 11.3 and has fought the 2A7V before wich led to his hatred of the 2A7V

4 Likes

Don’t try to get rid of what you don’t like, but try to get what you like

Oh, my God, he’s got 11.3. That’s understandable
I solved it with money then lol