German Leopard 2A6EX

and thats all fair, i am all for the other nations getting better vehicles.
i am just sick of hypocrites demanding removal or sth like that when

1. germany aint the problem, sweden is
  2. germany has one of the worst CAS capabiltieis right now
  3. more nation are already/soon at a good enough lvl compared to 2a7v then their arent.

There will always be non meta vehicles / nations it has always been like that. at this point its just US having non meta mbts, but in exchange US does have the best CAS aircraft

2 Likes

Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, the 2A7 is fine to stay at this point. Sweden is more problematic and even if you remove it, the damage is already done.

Ideal december update would be the F/A-18C for US/SWE/GER (with cas loadout even if the swiss never used them) and the SEPv3 with a lot of MBT fixes for every nation.

But yeah we all know the latter is not going to happen lol.

2 Likes

Using t-72’s i havent really had issues with the reload rate but You are right it is the worse reload rate at top tier but it isnt Bad in My opinión it could be worse

ofc you wouldn’t, you don’t actually play any of them, your opinion frankly doesn’t hold much weight given you don’t have top tier in anything and are speaking from your weird false conception of what top tier is like while using an AIM. Absolute joke of a user.

3 Likes

Is it a proper Mexas package or a 2a4M style ERA package

Oh nvm it’s AMAP so more similar to MEXAS in theory

strv122b+ hull basicaly just a different style of turret but gen 3 thermals

should be a pleasant addition to my japan lineup then :)

either way its a nice looking tank

there is better german version, but i doubt germany gonna get any of the missing revolution prototype version anytime soon.
gonna be another kf41 situation

1 Like

Yeah, sure it is.

And let’s get all those F-15s and F-16c and anything else like that with the same logic.

Yeah I highly doubt gaijin will add the Leopard 2 evolutions with the same AMAP to the TT, although i also want to gatekeep the higher tier leopards from premium/event muppets so maybe it’s better not to come at all

1 in 16 is very few indeed.

The T-90M is just a bit of a sad vehicle as far as 11.7 MBT’s and the meta go.

the singaporean and Ri variant are missing additional turret armor as well as smoke launchers and the rcws

then there is the pinnacle 2a4, the leo 2 atd ( advanced technology demonstrator)
the 2a4 gets an l/55a1 upgrade if i remember right and an APS system most notably

1 Like

early stages of strikeshield also known as ADS(they just bought IBD and called it a day lol)

Russia and if those Russians can’t aim weak spot on Leopard/Strv like everyone need to aim their weak spot for years it their problem not leo
Oh and lucky that DM53 don’t even had anti ERA otherwise Russia gonna have a problem than anyone else

We already know you don’t play toptier jets, you just die in them

Is Singapore coming to Japan?

Asean yeah

1 Like

Come to think of it, I think Singapore will hate Japan

oh they are loving it and are happy about it.
Any notion that they hate it is propaganda by china. Its rather they hate china more because they keep calling singapore part of china

2 Likes