German Leopard 2A6EX

your own words, decide on sth

its 2 nations of 10 , 3 if we count UK, at that point your opinion is invalid, since more then half of the nations will have good enough tanks.

you cant please everyone just look at german air. Some will suffer get over it

2 Likes

So you’re onboard with removing the 2A7s and Strv 122B+ because the closest anyone else is gonna get is 2A6?

6 nations get nothing comparable
2 nations get/will get one on-par tank
1 nation gets multiple on-par tanks.

Surely you see the problem here right? 2A7 right now is equal the F-14A when first added.

Most LEO2A6s are upgrades from older Leo2a4 models, equipped with C-tech hull armor as well as late-model Leo2a4 models. Leo2a6ex is different

1 Like

i suggest U check leo2a6 EX demo2

1 Like

How to balance the weak Luftwaffe?

u know what i will say next

1 Like

Having OP tanks way overcompensates their weak CAS.

That guy’s still yapping? Brah no way. If he wants the 2A7V removed so much, he should advocate for total top tier rebalance, and that means F-16C & F-15C have to go as well.

Having OP tanks way overcompensates their weak CAS.

Last I checked, an “OP tank” has no way of fighting back against OP CAS, so, why don’t you instead use the time you have been spending yapping here about how 2A7V/HU etc etc, need to be nuked from the game, and go and grind that F-16C that can single-handedly take care of at least 6 such MBTs in a single approach?

2 Likes

So Germany has the weakest fighter and the second weakest CAS?
why cant they get a powerful tank?
SWE have 3 and a 2nd best fighter as CAS
IT have better heil cas fighter?

???The OP’s planes can’t make up for the slightly weaker tanks?

1 Like

Ye I wouldn’t mind toptier jets going.

you mean 2A6?

Visually talking it would be the same as Strv 122B+, so, in my opinion, if it would be added to the game, folded or after Leopard 2A7V.

1 Like

what? almost every game i have against russia i see atleast 1 T-90M

1 Like

and every game I have with/against russia I see multiple T80s. every game against Germany has multiple Leo 2A7s unless I’m downtiered. It’s very clear players far prefer T80 over T90.

2A6 is straight up worse than multiple tanks in the game that aren’t 2A7s (for example SEPv2 and SEPv1, Type 10s, BVM, T-90M arguably, maybe even the Leclercs if we pull at straws). It’s funny to me how you refuse to acknowledge that, but then I remember, you haven’t played any top tier TT MBTs.

Ye I wouldn’t mind toptier jets going.

Lets also level out the playing field i.e make everyone have an equal amount of TT MBTs, as such;
2A6 - 2A5 - PSO
M1A2 SEP - M1A2 - M1A1 HC (SEPv2 has to go)
Type 10 x3
CR 3 TD - CR 2 BN - CR 2 whatever
BVM - B3 - T-90M

Ya good with that that? )))

p.s; we’re still removing all the OP CAS, so that everyone ends up at Germany’s level, balance am i rite?

1 Like

I see. It’s possible that it will come out separately.

I see, this is the first time I’ve heard of it. Thank you.

1 Like

they do,

only 3 nations get nothing comparable, and they can be screwed over

Since when is the worst reload at 11.7 considered a “decent reload rate”.

By that logic the standard 6 second nato reload is considered good right?

Is this compared to the 2A6 or 2A7?

Because barely any nation has something comparable to the 2A7s. Only Sweden and Italy have something comparable to the 2A7.

i answered to his statement

His line was nations should at least have 2a6 lvl of vehicles, i showed how they will, i did not say 2a6 and 2a7 are equal.

even then 2SG is more 2a7v lvl,
and that only removes france from my list, t80bvm and t 90m are still up there in power lvl for me

At this point its only a minority which would have worse vehicles US, UK, Israel and france. which fairly enough can get embts its just not known yet when.
but with 10 nations total this is all fair game in my book

germany has it bad in air as well, someone is always gonna suffer.
Sure complaining about vehicles is normal, but we aint demanding for other vehicles to get removed

3 Likes

The T-90M is a bit of a joke at top tier compared to the 2A7 imo. Long reload, bad depression, non existent reverse. I can see the reasoning for the BVM though.

Now that 2/3 M1A2s are about the become redundant, with the M1A1 HC now getting M829A2 at 0.3 BR lowe, I am huffing massive amount of hopium that this means they are planning to add the SEPv3 soon.