German Leopard 2A6EX

Because it was simply added too early. Pheonix made a great comparison of the Leo 2A7 now to the F-14A when it first came out.

Not everyone wants to spend a triple A game’s price of money for a single vehicle in a bad game.

the 2A7V was already said by us to not be added yet, was added anyways and it was a hell to balance and well there is nothing else to do anyways you cant just eliminate it now just cuz someone asked for it, its not that hard to kill specially considering that it has a massive lower hull weakspot that generates a lot of spall

2 Likes

Actually yes, we can just eliminate it. remove it from the TT, and when other nations get comparable MBTs add it back. Any progress researching/buying it would be carried over. Same should happen for Pantsir S1

by that point lets also remove the T90M, reminder that the T90M also gets spalll liner extra protection to the carousel and a lot more front armor and even more side armor, or the STRV122’s since those also have extra hull armor

1 Like

Strv 122s are Leopards so they’re obviously included. T90M doesn’t seem that great, there’s a reason it’s rare to see.

It’s up to him to spend money on this game.
Everyone deserves to be respected and everyone does what they want to do and you are content to express your opinion freely.

the T90M its a pretty solid vehicle with good shell decent reload rate and bad overall mobility but it has very good armor wich makes it tank a lot of stuff and even has tanked side shots and its the latest russian MBT in service together with the 2A7V wich is the latest leopard in service

1 Like

And you are trying to be content with strange opinions. Why do you bother trying to get rid of what is there?

Then don’t tell people the solution is to spend $70 on a single tank.

I don’t have it, but it just doesn’t seem worth it. T80 already has great protection and mobility. I don’t see why you would sacrifice the mobility (especially the reverse speed) for something the T80 already does well. I wouldn’t exactly call 7 seconds a “decent reload” either (which can’t be reduced with crew skills).

Please don’t tell me I said something I didn’t say…

it seems clear what you meant

Then I’m sure you’re very willing to compensate us with something else, correct?

I’ll gladly take the Eurofighter with Brimstones )))

or just remove it untill other nations ATLEAST have something comparable to the 2A6

Lol wut. M1A2 SEP & CO are straight up better than the 2A6, you’re delusional if you think other nations haven’t already got MBTs equal (in some cases even superior) to the 2A6 (Sweden, Russia, US, Japan’s Type 10s are also arguably better - but well, a quick glance at your vehicle history explains it all, your highest BR AFVs are all events, or premiums, or SQB vehicles, sigh).

3 Likes

oh sorry I thought you were being serious

I’ll just give up

Holy yappity yappachino

If you wanna cry about something, at least grind it first.

1 Like

He is an abrams shill and instead of admitting that it isn’t the bestest MBT ever, he would rather have everything else asymmetrically nerfed down to it’s level… I’ll let you use that as a gauge as to how you respond to him in the future

2 Likes

france is getting 2a6s soon,
japan is getting 2SG and oplot,
italy has 2a7hu,
sweden strv122s,
germany 2a7v
russia t80bvm and t90m are good enough /equivalent to leo 2a6 as well

nearly all nations are covered get over it to get an equivalent soon. stop bitching about it

1 Like

2A6 isn’t 2A7, Israel and America still left in the dust. Strv 122B+ and Leo 2A7 never should’ve been added