German CAS

doubt it, lack of cannons wont be enough, because of the gbus they will put it 11.3, remember the tornados with dumb bombs are 11.0

I would assume that would because we already have an a4 squadron vehicle

the alphajets Germany Actually used only had Dumb bombs and rockets + a BK27 gunpod

there was a proposed and started but not finished prototype for a version wivh could carry AGM65 or Sidewinders but only 2 of them which is still highly mediocre compared to A4/Su-25/A-10

1 Like

best to try to get the F-4F Early from the squadron list. A pay load like that in 10.3 find deadly. yea no flares, but the Zuni or rockets work great as flares too.

Can literally do a lot of damage compared to Japanese F-4EJ at 11.0 where I face stronger SAMs each time. Also, Japan don’t carry the bigger bombs. So yall’s F-4F will be more effective in CAS than Japan’s F-4EJ due to more downtiers.

Yes, also looking at sketches, it looks almost identical to the AMX.

Minimize copy paste

F-4F Early doesn’t have a ballistics computer.

Argentina has a unique variant of A4 called A-4AR

it’s essentially a faster Arado for Ground RB

I’d even prefer a Su-22 or MiG-23BN over it just because you got to Guessbomb and have to get close to the target for that at a BR where you WILL meet SPAA

I’ve personally had no good experiences with my beloved F4F (Early) in ground RB

For slightly lower BRs where Germany has the F-84F and…nothing else… there’s the option of Aero L-29 and L-39ZO.

The 29 is probably too lightly armed to be a real contender for the tech tree any time soon, although as an event reward it might be possible if armed trainers are taken seriously as reward options.

The L-39 is similar to the Alpha Jet and there’s no reason both couldn’t sit side by side in the tree. 23mm cannon, 500kg bombs, rockets make it a serious threat, and no pesky AGM or AIM to push it up past its performance limits.

I mean the hunter would fit into that copy paste category.

TAM is built by German, but A4 not. It’s based on tech source.

Also it is not a squadron vehicle.

now its rather about the place of usage. i mean if argentina is represented once , it could be represented another time, using the german tt. Bringing in the swiss and therefore enfuriating the british could have been avoided by giving the germans an a4 from argentina and argue that the nation already sits in germany. Would have been more logical for them to add that rather than the swiss hunter imo.

1 Like

Better not do somrthing wrong again. I think gaijin add Hunter for German os because Swiss mostly speak Germany. But Argentina has no such relationship, except have some run away Nazis after war.
Better find something that has tech relation, or countries that more related than speak same language.

technically nothing is equivalent german CAS at this BR (9.0-10.0)
we could receive some aircraft under ahistorical variants and armament…
or we could get a controversial Su-25 from a soviet battalion stationed in the GDR

10.3 CAS can be alphajet, but the problem is lower br and higher.

Alphajet is not 10.3, its way lower

3 Likes

I would recommend playing 10.7 Ground and using the F-4F as CAS. At 10.7 it gets a good assortment of American dumb bombs and rockets, as well as access to 2 AGM-65s. It is aldo the best dogfighting Phantom, being the lightest.

what exactly is a german alpha jet so essentially a faster G.91 without the Nords going to do ar 10.3?

I’d put it at 9.0-9.3
if we get the Proposed upgrade variant 9.3-9.7 max

1 Like