German bombs SC50 to SC1800 filling

All of the pics list Trialen as an alternative to the current fillings. So at most the devs might treat them as a suggestions. Also for future reference don’t use Wikipedia as it’s not considered an acceptable source.

Well the only reason i used wiki is bc there is no other website that offer informations about the bombs all the pic and the informations that i put here is from books that i have

@Gunjob sorry for the ping m8, but could these 2 bug reports be looked at? I spotted them recently and not only do they look well documented, but they’ve been open for 5 months+ and seem to be decently sourced as well, but dont even look like any tech mods have taken a look at them yet :/

This bug report from the same individual also lists missing ordinance already in-game from aircrafts already in-game as well:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/18jyQu7rIh0r

The use of Fp60/40 or amatol instead of Trialen is also a massive 60% difference in explosive power:

2 Likes

Forwarded

4 Likes

Much appreciated!

If you want more information about this subject

I publish this 3 months ago on the forums it contains alot of informations and details

1 Like

Thanks! I was also wondering, do you have any info on the HE filler for the Fritz X (PC 1400)? It uses Amatol in-game as well and itd be nice if it got Trialen 105 too (if thats what it used irl). The 320Kg of Amatol sometimes just doest cut it for killing BB’s in naval :/

Unfortunately the PC1400 only used the Fp.60/40 as filling since it’s roll is AP bomb the need of strong explosion wasn’t needed

But to cheer you up i have informations about Hs-293 and air dropped V-1 flying bombs if you want

download
Fieseler_Fi103_debajo_de_un_Heinkel_111

2 Likes

Unfortunate to hear, but thanks either way!

1 Like

Welcome, happy to help

@MythicPi Well i tried anyway i wasted 5-8 months of my life for nothing

1 Like

When they can’t handle the truth they go denial mode XD

2 Likes

Problem is even if you give them the evidence they want they will still tell you no or tell you they need more evidence i mean look at this

1 Like

it happens.
ive lost the drive to put my own suggestions up. they can regret it later when nobody suggests anything interesting

2 Likes

Same i gave up, i am more sad about ppl like TT33 and Ghostmaxi they put alot of effort in thier post and even when thier post pass to suggestions it’s still along way to be up for developers consideration

3 Likes

barely one of them gets passed to the devs per 2 months.
its a pain.

1 Like

Frfr

1 Like

Classic TrickZZter 😂

Well, but he’s right. It literally says “Bombs with Trialen are only to be used against ships”.

So just because they could have a more powerfull explosive, doesn’t mean that most bombs did.

Not really they where preferred to be used against ships since they cause more violent explosion and cause stronger shock waves which where prefect against ships but that doesn’t mean they where never used against ground targets plus bombs like SC2500 use Trialen-105 as filling but that doesn’t mean it was only to be used against ships plus sores referred that bombs with Trialen-105 was used against ground targets especially factories and others big targets inflicting greater results than their Amatol and Fp60/40 counter parts.

1 Like

Theres also just the fact that by not giving us the option to use this filling on bombs that did use it, gaijin is preventing us from using the bombs that WOULD be mostly used against ships against ships…