General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

I’ll join, I was removed from my last one out of the blue lmao Just found out yesterday

EDIT: Sent request

1 Like

Would you like to be invited to the Discord too?

yes plz lol
Discord:

Spoiler

juicy.cookie

1 Like

sent request

Why isnt anyone mad that were getting one vehicle… the RCV (P), and its a squadron vehicle? Seriously Gaijin?

4 Likes

We are pretty pissed in the Discord especially me since I haven’t even gotten close to finishing the F-5E FCU and now another SQR vic is being shoved down our throats. However according to MGB’s words, it seems like Japan is potentially getting a Thai F-16A and F-16AM. He said this both on stream and in these messages so it wasn’t a fluke or mistaking Japan for France’s AM. He specifically says JP F-16A/AM and not AJ/AM, so it seems like two new airframes.

7 Likes

I am also very angry, but I think complaining in fourm won’t change anything, at least gaijin is telling me to stay away from this game hahaha

Probably because most of my guesses proved to be true, gaijin won’t always prefer one TT (except for Sweden).

2 Likes

Im not since i already gotten it lol

Hopefully… I caught this myself but thought that I was dumb & deaf, and didnt catch what he said exactly

1 Like

Damn, just as I was looking for a new squadron with more activity for faster squadron vic grind. I’ll apply later ig

2 Likes

So does that mean a proper sub tree or more… theyll dribble thai stuff like india…

Is possible just join discord? Because I already have squadron, just want chat and play with other main JP line player, japan line is really not a line have many player.

2 Likes

If there’s any silver lining, the one that we have has the “prototype” turret, meaning we can potentially get the production version in the TT

2 Likes

Type 91/GCS-1 bomb guidance device for japan plane - #62 by CokeSpray
Ooohhh yeaaaaah.
Now we wait 2 years for it to be added

My bad wrong section

1 Like

調達予定品目(輸入調達官)

The Japanese Acquisition, Technology & Logistics Agency (ATLA) is importing new 30mm proxy fuse and airburst ammo for the CTWV, so if someone submits a bug report quickly, those might be added before the update.

7 Likes

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/ChlLOhbpIf2q

5 Likes

The issue has already been reported, that’s great. I’m looking forward to seeing it implemented.

Is there any docs about HE proxy shells for RCV (P)? Because its so abysmal dogwater

2 Likes

Therea apparently an internal report for it from gaijin

3 Likes

Which is code for them knowing and most likely throwing it out/omitting it for reason of “not enough documentation” or “is not in active service”.

1 Like