General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

In regards to the composite armor, are you talking about the LFP armor? The Type 16 side plates have recessed bolts as well, but the plates seem to be containing something.

1 Like

Source please?

Which?

For the Type 24 designation

Japanese Ministry of Defense official website

6 Likes

Thanks sexy boy

11 Likes

Damn, too much confusion, I’ll wait for the dev server to publish √(ツ)𠄌

IT NEED TO BE HIGHER!!!
imagine having a telephone pole scouting all enemy vehicle
lol

4 Likes

Bad news, the RCV (P) shown in the Russian live stream is a manned turret…

That’s not a problem. Everyone knows the RCV is a manned turret. But I hope it’s not a wing vehicle, but all indications are that it is, I’ll wait for the dev server and find out

4 Likes

IRL it is manned turret, ICV turret is unmanned

1 Like

the sad thing is it is a squad vehicle, and that means pay or grind for a mounth and more. and in this update jf17 is much attractive if i want pay to unlock, that’s sad.

but in other way, it just a weak hull with weak gun… they not give her fuse ammo to anti air, normal apfsds not verry good at AA, so maybe just waitting the without (P) version …

hope the next next patch we can have tai-line or other new highend tech vhicle for morden games

2 Likes

I knew it, and pretty much everything I guessed was true, including the 20mm front plate and no spall liners

Good news. Extra interior armor likes KF41

7 Likes

The good news is that the M41 is now available in HD

9 Likes

Looks good

Kinda sad that it cannot go higher…

1 Like

It’s supposed to extend by about 5m (so the sight would be about 8m off the ground), which was even acknowledged in the RU stream but said to be reduced on purpose.

This is a decision that’s just weird to me, it’s the main selling point of a vehicle I’m sure many people would think of actually paying for (me included) if the pole extended all the way.

That, and fixes to armor and gun handling that I’m sure are being done anyways, since those aspects seem very work in progress.

And the missing proxy fuse and airburst ammo would be nice to see as well. A dual purpose vehicle like this would be really helpful and something I’m sure many people would be willing to pay for to get sooner.

(Gaijin seriously, if you fix it you make money)

yeah the pole definitely a feature that should be working as intended and not nerf’d for some reason.
it’s like the JA37 plane that cannot use the reverse thrust because the airfield is longer that of the sweden airfield, so there’s no need to model that.

2 Likes

Since we now have the CTWV, it would be the perfect time to join our squadron, if anyone is interested. Our squadron heavily focuses on Japanese and other Asian military equipment. We have an affiliated and very active Discord as well!

Some community members are a part of this squadron, such as @MAUSWAFFE and @WreckingAres283.

9 Likes