General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

Ccv would honestly be legot the best ifv/spaa japan wouls get. It has what 750rpm 40mm ctas gun or something like that

2 Likes

images.jpeg
Huh? wth is this

Classic fake photoshop

4 Likes

There are many vehicles waiting to be in War Thunder.

Check out the previously suggested on the old forum too

2 Likes

Has anyone tested if the Type 90’s autoloader is completely disabled when it is damaged? In real life, if the autoloader malfunctions, the crew can manually operate it using a hand crank tool. I don’t know much about the Type 10, but I imagine this is a standard feature. If your autoloader breaks in the middle of a battle, the tank would be rendered completely useless otherwise.

3 Likes

I believe ALL autoloaders stop if they are destroyed. At least that’s how it was when dev started, you can try reporting it but it might be WIP thing.

1 Like

Oh I thought all the suggestions were copied from the old forums, guess not.

Even more proof that Japan isn’t a “finished” tech tree yet, far from it.

The Type 98 Ke-Ni Production: Incremental Success - Suggestions / Ground - War Thunder — official forum

1 Like

Really wonder if this is going to be a hard nerf to Japan who relies solely on autoloaders at top tier.

I doubt it, the same goes for the Leclerc: if the autoloader is hit from the front, it will most likely destroy the ammo rack and kill you (as it penetrates the “door”). If it doesn’t kill you, you still won’t be able to reload due to the insane amount of time required to reload your ready rack from your hull.

An ammo rack is a lot smaller than an autoloading system, having 10 shells would be a 33% size reduction, but with the autoloader even 5 shells are a larger target than 15 shells, plus the back of the turret will catch the most shrapnel from front shots as well.

The autoloader will be a lot smaller once they fix the model. That large box currently behind it is entirely fictional.

Yeah… wait for snail to fix things… so anywhere between now and never then, still waiting for them to fix the Type 10 mobility, armor and turret handling as well since… 2021.

2 Likes

Even still, the like Drag0oon said, it’s pretty inconsequential to us in terms of survivability.

What’s more possibly dangerous is the fuel tank changes they made. Considering we have 1 right under the crew.

1 Like

honestly if you’re getting your autoloader hit from the front, you’re probably breeched with at least one crew dead anyway, technically a nerf, but honestly? I feel it’s overally going to be a buff in actual gameplay. The type 90/10 are very firepower focused (per gameplay terms) surviability is not a big focus. And it buffs your firepower by making attacks against Russian style MBTs far more reliably at disabling. Yeah you might get fucked over occastionaly but those are edge cases mostly. And honestly it’s fair to model those parts IMO

1 Like

Inner layer of Type10 and engine

6 Likes

type 90

6 Likes

Engine looks cool as fuck

4 Likes

Captured Japanese advanced AFVs…

4 Likes

Wait what? Where is it?