General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

I don’t think you literally slap shells onto the side of the gun, tho I might be getting my guns mixed up I thought there was a loading section on it (although this may be a mis-remebered section of you can like… load one side while you fire the other)

i think it was made like this so it was double feed and so both sides have different type of ammo

correct it shoudl have two 17 round internal clips, I just am trying to remeber what I read about the gun and reloading cx

Yes.

1 Like

It’s Friday in Japan, have a nice weekend !

I know i will because i won’tt be playing war thunder (>▽<)

3 Likes

You too, idk if you have the heat we’re having over here in blighty so I bid you to enjoy the nice weather if you have some.

1 Like

Awesome!

https://x.com/CAMP_TAKIGAHARA/status/1798988515226632623

10 Likes

I do have to compliment the great mod work

7 Likes

Your welcome.

4 Likes

I saw the guy writing another message, you gave him a break? XD

Talking about it here comes his multi

I mean japan is still japan and thailsnd is still thailand.
Thailsnd being a japanese sub tree doesnt change that

The thai f5 in japan tree says sth else

1 Like

What I want to know, is why is Japan neglected to much?

This would be a great vehicle to add.
We have the Type-16 Chassis, they probably have the sounds, visual effects and such for the cannon already.
Far from the amount of work put into other vehicles in this update…which are completely brand new.

But Japan is only getting one vehicle this update? Another F-15J with just ARHs, not even foldered?

3 Likes

Heinz You should get a reality check that’s not how the world works

6 Likes

truly bizarre, especially since Thailand and Japan continue to have very good relations.

3 Likes

yeah no he has been doing that mainly cuz of racism, its rather obvious he is racist and he is just racially motivated

4 Likes

It is weird that Japan still has a few native options left that they haven’t bothered adding. Especially to pad out the time between a future sub-tree or sub-nation additions.

another type 10 prototype

1 Like

Where MMPM, CCV, Type 11, etc…

4 Likes

ik but gaijin seems to have a bad habit of adding more versions of the same tank instead of adding something to compensate for the lack of lineup

1 Like