General Japanese & Thai Ground Forces Discussion HQ

old edit for the Type 90 fans, enjoy ^^

1 Like

9th Tank Battalion shooting competition, 74TK.

Definitely had a similar experience, even more so with the L15A2 round, which has 14.1 kg (!!) of explosives. I only play AB, so it’s good to see other people are using it effectively there too, and I’m glad you’ve been enjoying it.

It definitely was a great addition to end the last year with (included the F-15J).
Although i really enjoyed the Type 99 i still do not think that it is the most OP thing ever as some people overexaggerated it.
It’s not as competitive as medium tanks like Type 61 and ST-A 3 but it definitely make TD branch worth grinding through.

Additionally it added a backup vehicle for those that have the Type 75 MLRS so hopefully they will not ruin this lineup for no reason.

3 Likes

Simultaneously firing of large guns is awesome !

1 Like

Yup! That’s a great lineup, I actually hadn’t thought to use it there, I’ve been playing it at 8.3 with the Type 74 C, STB-1, and Type 87. It’s not OP for sure though, it’s another one of those high risk, high reward vehicles. I actually kind of like it a little more over the VIDAR I bought due to its consistent rate of fire, no need to worry about your next reload being a lot longer.

Oops

It’s without stabilizer
d79d0034c0fbd363bf39476a6f39f0b18ac6e8cc_2_748x999

2 Likes

i dont understand that chart, please translate

its referencing the speed without stabilizer, it says Direct Force 10 degree per second and “Stabilizer On” 45 degrees per second

So does that mean the max vertical speed for gunner is 10 degrees or 45 degrees.

45 degrees with stabilizer that means that 45 degrees is the max speed

It means that the gun can move by 45°/s at a maximum. The gunner can manually move it at 10°/s while the maximum speed is used by the stabilization to keep the gun level. This means if the tank moves up or down by more than 45°/s the stabilizer can’t keep up anymore.

Ayo, you did the same thing I did with the line up presets lol love it.

1 Like

Yeah, a solid 7.0 lineup.

New suggestions

Spoiler

Type 16 MCV (C5)
Type 74 (G) Late
Type 4 Chi-To Prototype I

5 Likes

Has anyone found information about those up-armored Type 61s?
313438373134363132393533382E6A7067

4 Likes

From what I read and heard, these were used as practice targets.

1 Like

bro… they really dressed that up like a panzer IV H. im dead bro💀 would be a cool premium though.

I guess it is possible to make a suggestion for it.

Even though the modifications were initially intended for OPFOR scenarios or as practice targets, but it is worth noting that the Conqueror is permitted to feature applique armor despite its original purpose for penetration testing. Given this precedent, there’s a valid argument for extending the same allowance to the Type 61.

2 Likes