Gaijins way of balancing stuff is - lazy and archaic

lol - love to see how you are still not caring about my opinion of you.

And since you tried to insult me as a “defender of this company” I guess you are a hypocritical idiot - loves to whine about everyone else, but can’t take objective criticism in return.

there there - I’m sure there’s a blankie somewhere you can cry on.

SnlHaderGIF
Double didums

2 Likes

This guy doesn’t deal in any thing factual - his hurt feelings are the limit of his point.

1 Like

Show me the opposite then, if you’re gonna claim something might as Well stick with hard based evidence like you talking about.

Oh wait you also dont have any kind of hard evidence so its safe to say your claim doesnt mean shit either :)

Still using insults i see? Safe to say you’re really butthurt :)

1 Like

I never claimed the opposite. I simply said that because we don’t know how big % of players ‘‘trust’’ gaijin we can’t make any claims about it. What you are doing is a strawman argument where you act like i claimed something when i did not, just so you can argue against it. You’re basically making up your own arguments and putting words in my mouth that i did not say. Can you refrain from logical fallacies?

LoL another RiSzIaN BiOs crying. Between 10.0 and 11.0 USSR is most harmless enemy that you can find in WT. Just fix your skill issue

You claimed when you said “i trust Gaijin’s therefore your claim is wrong”, Show me the hard evidence where it shows majority of the playerbase trust this company, if you can im ready to apoligize for that.

1 Like

Community don’t know the first thing about balance. Just look at the suggestions people come up with every time there is a new br change proposal.

3 Likes

You’re talking non sense and making up your own arguments again. You said that ‘‘no one’’ trusts gaijin, but i trust them. Therefore only me trusting them debunks your argument.

As i Said before i can always change the word of “no one” to “majority” if you’re gonna stop crying about that spesific word.

But you’re probably not gonna do that.

1 Like

Ofcourse you would change your argument when you have been proven to be wrong, except my argument against your changed argument is the fact that we don’t have any evidence of who trusts gaijin and who does not therefore we literally can’t know the % of who trusts gaijin. Unless if you can provide evidence for your claims, they’re nothing but made up unsupported claims. I asked you for evidence, can you provide it or are your claims made up?

Man you’re really crying.

1 Like

See? You’re not open for debate. You’re just making things up and refusing any real talk while also being ignorant.

Wow instant reply, this shows how obsessed you are to bein right and pamper your ego.

Safe to say i wasted good amount of time with you.

Nothing of this has to do with my ego. I just want people to not lie/make up things/etcetera

My ‘‘instant’’ reply is because I’m playing the game while also reading the forum. Why are you even mentioning my reply time? It’s not relevant to our topic.

Well, you tried to make up stuff and it did not work, so yes, it was a waste of time.

Man you’re really trying so hard yet you’re so obsessed with proving your point that you cant even see im messing with you.

At least this was not compeletly waste of time, i enjoyed little bit :)

Alright keep reassuring yourself as you want to. It’s pretty obvious that you were emotionally invested in your argument (obvious from all the ignorance, logical fallacies and non sense) and now you’re trying to act like you don’t care because you do care. I won’t reply to you after this message because there is no point. You were caught making stuff up, simple as that.

Sure sure please keep going and make my day even more fun, i enjoy your heavily invested arguments that claims “hur dur you’re wrong im right” :)

But next time bring some hard evidence in case you’re gonna try to debunk something :)

Powerful? Yeah, all tech trees have powerful tanks at 10.0 & 10.3. Welcome to War Thunder.
10.0 and 10.3 ground isn’t even compressed so not sure why you brought that up.
Winrates have nothing to do with how powerful a vehicle is.
KDR can only be compared to other vehicles by the same person.

Ariete P… your point?

@Metagross555
Winrates have nothing to do with how powerful a vehicle is.

I definitely agree that the BR changes can often be questionable.

for every good and obvious change (Strela going up) there are some… really confusing changes (usually involving the lovely trio of Japan/france/italy having random vehicles go up for no reason)

sure, player stats in a vehicle need to be observed, but I definitely feel that player stats are being taken into account much more than the actual relative performance of a vehicle itself, which I highly disagree with and think it should be the other way around.

its why we have ended up with weird things like A6M5s at 5.3 where they are worthless, and P-39s being as low as 2.7 with gaijin even trying to push the P-51s down to 3.3 or lower lol.

its also why we have random dumb things like the 2S38 which should DEFINITELY be no lower than 10.3, Panzer 4s that should be at 4.3 are down at 3.7, while having things like the Type 87 RCV up at 9.0 when they should be at 8.3.

1 Like

The current system is a decent balance of all three major balance types.
1: initial br is done choosen by gaijin looking at the vehicle’s hard stats and guessing where it will work well.
2: player stats are used to see if it is doing too well/bad and changes are made.
3: gaijin opens up the floor for player feedback and takes a closer look at the vehicles that are a common suggestion.

And yes, it is not perfect but i believe that going 100% to only one method will be far worse.