Gaijin

pls put my vilkas back into a coupon so i can sell it i did not know u needed 10 to sell it take all the rp and sl i earned with it and penalty me 500k sl sound fare pls i had big plans for ge bro pls it sayed nowere i needed 10 of the stars to sell it

1 Like

Did you activated your coupon? And please no duplicated posts.

Yes he did activate it

Oh well, there is nothing he can do now.

Yeah, don’t expect Gaijin to do anything to help you.

2 Likes

yes but nowere it said i needed 10 to sell it

damn

It was still your choice to activate it, and I believe it does say you need 10 to be able to sell.

1 Like

i looked all overe warthunder thing and it said nothing

You need 10 stars to make the coupon tradable, but since you have already activated it, whether you get 10 stars or not makes no difference.

thats actuall bs now im not getting ge

well sry for wasting time ig

No worries, anytime, but next time read the rules carefully.

were

“For 10 Marks of Distinction, you’ll receive an untradable “Upgrade for coupon” item. You can use it to make the vehicle coupon you received tradable and then sell it on the Market. The date on which a traded coupon becomes available for sale can be seen in its description in the game.”

1 Like

that m,akes no sinse they put it like that wth

This is wrong.

• For 10 Marks of Distinction, you’ll receive an untradable “Upgrade for coupon” item. You can use it to make the vehicle coupon you received tradable and then sell it on the Market. The date on which a traded coupon becomes available for sale can be seen in its description in the game.
1 Like

bru u expect me to find that they made it complicated to find

Tf you mean ‘‘made it complicated to find’’
All you need to do is read the article they made about the event. Accept the responsibility for your mistake and own your mistake.

4 Likes

who reads articles they could have put it in warthunder this is not fair