Gaijin why are the taiwanese f-86-f30/40s .3 br above the same jets f-86f30/40 in the japanese tech tree

The sabre guns are the weakest guns in that br and I’m constantly fighting mig-21/19s and super sabers , we don’t even get the historical 2xbombs and 2x sidewinders
Seen here
Screenshot_20240127-081752_1
This is literally the worst jet in this br range and the br compression beats it down even further Atleast bring it down where other sabers are

F-40 Sabre has much longer wings and wing slats.

That’s why.

Longer wingspan doesn’t justify why it should fight av-8bs and 104s

With its longer wings and wing slats, the F-40 Sabre is far more maneuverable than the F-25/F-30 Sabre and can win dogfights against MiG-15bis and MiG-17s.

The fact that it face aginst F-104 and Harriers, all-aspect missile carriers is another issue called “BR compression”, which is no problem considering that the F-40 Sabre has same BR with F-2 Sabre, CL-13A Mk.5, also MiG-17.

4 Likes

So they ARE capable of Customizing Secondary weapons. I always find it odd that they cant custom their payload at all…

1 Like

Who still remembers that gift pack F5? I really regret buying that one

The Shenyang F-5?
It was one of best premium when we had 9.7BR hard cap.

1 Like

Yes, but shortly after I purchased it, the Harrier fighter appeared, and the F5 no longer had fun

2 Likes

They really shouldn’t be at the same BR as the CL 13Bs, They must go lower.

1 Like

That isn’t smart. The original jets shouldnt have been lowered either

???
f86

Those aren’t bombs; they’re drop tanks.