Gaijin can we please get kab 500kr on su22?

interesting, where u got this and how u know its IR?
here for example a view for kh-29te and kab-500kr

MiG-29G should has only R-73, R-27R and R-60M they never bought R-27ER, ET and T. 9.12A doesn’t have capabilities to use ER variant

No. It’s just such light contrast.

9.12A can use ER, they just weren’t bought.

1 Like

someone got this from RUPTLY a TV source i believe.
i know it is a Kh-20TD because the russian says 29TD
i know it is IR because of the difference of contrast between the target (sea vessel) and the surrounding water

yes and 29G is literally 9.12A but English dials in cockpit and new IFF (plus paintjob)

also came across a lot of websites and books talking about the KH-29TD with thermal imaging, but I honestly don’t know if it even exists as it says @_Fantom2451
Even if you gave this photo and this contrast resembles thermal imaging, it is still better than the original seeker.
It probably increases the tracking range, etc.
Correct me if I am wrong

not to offend but whats your point?

No it can’t electronics were diffrenet, 9.13S was the first MiG-29 able to use them

It is possible, see this post:

1 Like

Kab 500kr highly needed, because there is not even a single aircraft in the German tech tree access to TV guided bombs. Which is seems not balanced.

1 Like

sadly the kab-500kr is only tv guided but not tv tracking… but its better than nothing right?

It still tracks vehicles from about 3km in game.

1 Like

Light contrast looks a lot like this. It may not be IR. KAB-500Kr’s seeker view

As you can see it looks a lot like thermal(IR)

those are white painted buildings…
ships are not painted white afaik because the standard is grey for minimum air detectability
plus why make a renamed Kh-29TE and not improve the seeker?
its not as if the russians cant lol