Gaijin can we please get kab 500kr on su22?

well fine its not fair. but the targeting software on the Kh-29T was able to show the sensor direction on the TV display. the Klen laser designator, though it had lesser gimbal limits, could also aim to that direction, provided it was within limits

I’m not sure fairness come’s into it either.

The issue is there’s unlikely to be a control loop that slaves one missile to another.

edit, or rather the laser designator to the missile I should say.

regardless, that is not our issue and we shouldnt have to sacrifice a weapons loadout

It fits into the same category as other WIP or in-development mechanics. Anti-radiation missiles, active radar missiles, etc.

We’re not sacrificing those loadouts, they just aren’t mechanically ingame yet.

i used to use those loadouts man (kh-29T with kh-25ml). now i cant

Spoiler

1в

2 Likes

i wish the vyuga could be used for TV and laser designation

It would be good to have kab-500kr in su-17m4. And even better if they added an IR seeker in the KH-29T/Kab-500Kr

kab 500 is all good but IR seeker on Kh-29 means it would be a Kh-29TD variant, even more advanced than the TE variant on the mig-29SMT rn. i dont think the su-17/22M4 had that version of the Kh-29

it is just a IR seeker like in agm65d etc.

yes but the IR version is an upgrade of the Kh-29TE which is an upgrade of the Kh-29T.
Kh-29T (TV guided, 13km range)
Kh-29TE (TV guided, 35km range)
Kh-29TD (IR guided, 35km range)
since the later 2 versions are larger than the original, i cant say whether the su-17/22 ever carried them

Kh-29TD isn’t IR, it’s Russian Kh-29TE. Kh-29T and TD have same size. IR Kh-29 doesn’t exist.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/1HaVpMXVWSBp

@Raldi92

also devs PLEASE fix the locking mechanism on russian guided weapons.
it is broken af rn

this is not an advertisement:

Spoiler

Kh-29TE

What pylons of the Fitter could mount the KAB-500? Could they be used on any pylon that could use a FAB-500?

(IR Kh-29 TD)

i believe so, lemme check

yep only pylons that can mount the kab-500 can mount the 500kr.
i cant find an external stores file or id share it