FV721 Fox a wheeely good boi

Anyone have nice images of the clips used for the Fox? Might be nice to get in a bug report during the dev server so we dont have a stock grind with AP/HE belt combo.

Same as warrior, Stock SAP/HE then the tier 1 full APDS belt

Thats what I mean, we should be putting a report/suggestion to STOP that happening, it has very little ammo and no missile to make up for it. Very un fun for 50% of the ammo to be HE.

Oh sorry you asked for images not if its that. i misread entirely :p

Looks like a cross between the Daimler Mk II and the AML-90.

made a thread over in the dev server bit about RARDEN if anyone fancies commenting.

BR 7.0? really?

2 Likes

Honestly i’m a little upset that they chose the Fox, when they could have done the Scimitar or Sabre instead. the sabre uses the same turret as the Fox except its tracked, and the scimitar uses a slightly higher profile turret, so its unlikely we will see them now due to it being too similar to the Fox. ((a lightly armoured 30mm platform with nothing else to it)) its a shame. there are some really nice variants of the Scimitar they could have added, such as those used in Afghanistan with cage armour. plus, if they wanted to they could have added the Scorpion in a folder with it, or the Scorpion 90 with the larger gun to add variety.

IMG_0561

6 Likes

CVRT has shown up in the leak lists and gaijin have said that multiple light vehicles for the UK are in the works, just because it didnt show this patch doesnt mean it wont show next patch.

I too would love to have several versions of the Scimitar alone in WT, but waiting is what we must do and something we are used to after 6 years of waiting for an armoured car from the UK since the AEC event car.

1 Like

I mean, you lads are on about Scimitar, how about Scorpion with the 76mm gun? or the Cockerill 90mm?

Those would be good.

Then again, Britain Tax. We aren’t allowed anything cool until its two years out of date.

1 Like

I simply dont think gaijin will do a 76mm HESH round justice really.

3 Likes

damn a radar does it have lock on

im more saad over that the ajax dident get added it got 800 rpm with main cannon.
it got more votes then fox and ajax even got a whole new atgm.
ajax has apfsds and anti thermal and anti sacloos and anti laser.
its fast and it uses external ammo so no ammo racking.
it prob have thermal and its pretty similar to warrior in looks.
gun is stabilized ajax has airburst round that is proxy fuse.
time fuse shell and ap shell.

Unfortunately not its just for detecting ground targets. Which would be good for situational awareness at least.

Yeah, the biggest issue with the Scorpion and even Scorpion 90 is the lack of any kind of AP round. HESH would need to be fixed for it to have any chance at all.

1 Like

I don’t think Fox should be around 7.0, I think 6.0-6.3 is more reasonable. RPM too low, poor protection. Warrior at 8.3, but with Milan 2 and better armor and thermal

2 Likes

how does that work does it like detect enemy tanks that drive around it

no neither do I. I can but hope however.

1 Like

Scorp 90 has Access to APFSDS I thought

It’s not in game so i’m not sure how it would work in game