FV721 Fox a wheeely good boi

Never listed on the suggestions:

Spoiler

Source

it could be wrong though. But does look like HEAT though, so thats something at least, I’ve missed that previously

Its listed in the repaircraft material for the scorpion 90 they are the people who carried out the upgrade.
http://www.scorpiontank.co.uk/PDFs/Contents/Ammunition%20(8%20November%202011).pdf

Ah interesting. Then Scorpion 90 would be a very good addition

30 mm L21A1 automatic cannon :

Reload Time : 1 -> 0.8 s

Round per Cartridge : 6 -> 3

From the most recent Datamines on the Dev server.

1 Like

It was even on the dev stream

Exactly! Punchy gun with decent effects on target, with the potential to carry a HESH round too? On a mobile chassis with bonkers offroading? Sounds like fun to me, and sounds like a unique and worthwhile addition

Is FOX suitable for 7.0?

Finally got a full APHE belt

Ouch the APDS is now Rank IV

Yeah that change stings a bit

2 Likes

Yeah especially considering this was stated just a hour ago.

Cant expect gaijin to not give with 1 hand and take with another for British vehicles xD

1 Like

Update from Magazine in Fox Armoured Car/RARDEN default belt change - #34

1 Like

Noice

i meant more like in reality how does the radar see a diffrence in a 80t war machine and the cliff that weighs 500t

Well im no radar technician (i deal with jet engines in the day job) but the way i understand it is thay the radar returns you get of a vehicle are noticeably differnt to tthose you get off a cliff face or other terrain features.

1 Like

oh ok really cool that you work with jet engines

Shame some of you complain about Fox, she’s beautiful. I too hope for other British light armour but you can’t expect them all in the same patch. Better be soon tho

yeah i like the concept but the fire rate and i were hoping very much for the ajax. so i like the fox its just that its cannons fire rate is not good