FV510 Warrior IFV - Technical Data and Discussion

To each their own. I’ve had a tough experience with the 200RPM 25mm cannons which makes me detest them.

Personally on the dev server I found the 25mm APFSDS to be quite good.

25mm APDS is much worse than the 30mm APDS on the RARDEN, however the APFSDS is certainly an upgrade along with the stab and firerate.

The old warrior is always there for people who want it :)

You sir, have cursed me. just non penned the side of a t80 200m in front of me with 30 rounds, just for him to turn to me and one shot me. all while i had 3 mbts to my left and right not shooting him… I HATE MY TEAMS.

I’ll convert you into a Bushmaster hater eventually.

In Chronological order, so anything in the 2nd image or later will override the same thing in the first image (ie magazine size)

1 Like

So what… its not gen 2 thermals now

Warrior went from Gen 3 → 2
Desert warrior went from 1 → 2

Oh that says warrior lol

[DEV] Desert Warrior should have more missiles stowed
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/VYGIW31znUsp

6 Likes

@Gunjob

Update:

6 Likes

So does this mean were getting more or is the ammo rack placement being revised to be more acurate?

both probably

Great to see, only 4 missiles was a joke

This + the non-folding ATGM launchers will probably make the D Warrior on par if not better with the M3A3 in my opinion

imo probably better, the Deployment time on the ATGM launchers of the Bradley is killer, easily the worst IFVs in the game as a result.

Your forgetting the comander view, which is a massive factor when it comes to sniping with these kinds of atgms. you need the ability to guide it in without being able to be one shot ny anyone looking in your general direction.

Yeah but that is one + factor, which the CV9040 BILL also has while also being better in every way. not to mention the M3A3 isnt paticularly mobile by IFV standards, let alone MBT standards for the tier.

Sure its good on long range map behind hills but thats very few maps in WT.

Well

Spoiler

Despite having 2 launchers instead of 1, there’s still 7 missiles in the hull (just like the standard Warrior) when it should be either full racks for 2+8, or 2 missiles missing from the racks for 2+6.

@Gunjob sorry to be a pain but would it be quicker to make an internal report on this? Just for +/-1 missile in the hull racks?

3 Likes

Gets more missiles → Complains…

Yeah this annoys me as well :)

1 Like

I mean getting more missiles is why i don’t care if they remove one from the other rack for the 2+6, plus the extra missiles aren’t usable in dev at the moment (still programmed as having 4 missiles), but it’s a minor thing and idk if it’s worth a full report (hence the gunjob ping)