Funny a 5.7 Zero flying against 6 BR pilots..are you trying to make it easy as you can for new Prem Pilots

Are you trying to make it as easy as Noob players as easy as you can?
I guess money is more important than Quality.

Make a topic for all your rants instead of creating a new one each time

1 Like

This isnt a RANT,this is reality

the average player is an absolute moron that will try and turnfight no matter.

this was 5.0 when i bought it. it was meg there as soon as a player with a braincell was in your lobby.
image

1 Like

Just fly a lower BR Zero, it’s not worth your time to stress over the BR system (unfixable)

Spoiler

Those are overtiered as well

Yeah, thats it, just bend over and take it…thats your attitude

Sure, just bend over and take it…I dont know, maybe my attitude is different than yours, thats why I have Ace tag,a tag you cant buy

How is a Zero at 5.7 BR overtiered…I know the hell if Im in any energy plane at all at 5.7 a Zero is an easy target? I even know that WHEN Im in a Zero. You need to learn how to fly, watch some YouTube videos if you can even say that…lol, …scrub
Get back in your tank

sorry, the TRUTH is hard

You mean this one?
image

People are going to keep turning with Zeros, and the Zeros are going to keep increasing in BR. The only way this will be fixed is with mandatory tutorials that players must pass before going to higher BRs.

1 Like