Fox is still overpowered

Especially the naval part.

2 Likes

Lmao Turms isn’t from 2014 like the Leo 2a7. Nor do I own the turms.

Turms is from 2000, which means the closest vehicle would be the T-90M, T-72B3, T-80BVM, or T-14 Armata.

I’m glad you can’t read though. I said realistic Brs.

Post war? Yes. Until they’d get their Cold War vehicles.

Damn bro you’re stalking my other posts now? Creeper

This is a british thread. Im a brit main. Watching people complain about the Fox is just glorious considering how long we had to beg for it and others and were told repeatedly that Britain is bad and had no native IFVs and thus we had to get South Africa instead.

5 Likes

And now yah have some of the best wheelie bois, congrats.

Just wait until they give us the Fox MILAN (Gaijin plz)

Hehe. That existed?

I know there is the Ferret Mk5 which is similar with 4x Swingfires. But never heard of a fox with Milans

Check under variants.

It was only a prototype but that’s never stopped Gaijin before.

This picture shows it had 2 on the roof.

1 Like

The most overpowered thing in grb is the thing you can’t see.

The smaller the better in GRB. Wiesel TOW got at least a proper BR (that of a MBT ^^). But this small racer is totally unchecked. Too fast, too small…enough firepower to take out most targets. Others with similar BR are either bigger (BTR) or lack firepower for reliable kills (Wiesel 20mm, BTR). Fox has everything. Very tiny, very fast + sufficient firepower. It should get much higher up BR with more comparable opponents.

Only thing I disliked about Wiesel is the binocular view height, it’s the same height as the gunner view, unlike the XM-800T, in which the commander has a giraffe neck that allows him to peek over the hill and remains completely invisible.

screenshot0049_4

1 Like

Turms is an upgrade performed in the 2010s by syria mate

2 Likes

Only thing it will face there are things that will die faster to the 30mm, it’s a catch-22 :P

Up there it will face more stabilized vehicles, not a good thing since it’s one of the bounciest rat.

The counter for fast movers are: Thermals, fast moving yourself to ambush these rats, stabilized guns with good turret traverse for quick reaction shots.

WW2 tanks and early post war ones have nothing like this. They’re helpless against this racer, except for idiot small maps without alot routes/flanks. I can’t even track them in most tanks, even when I see one.

1 Like

Just another reason for era separation. The Fox may be fine at 7.7 against vehicles of its time but facing WW2 tanks from the 6.7 BR the whole ting is a bit of a joke.

remove most of the ships, most of the tanks get uptiered by about 2 whole BRs, they can’t get TI on half their T-72s and T-80s, they don’t get Svinets, they barely get Mango, 50% of their missiles fail on launch

7 Likes

They can very easily counter autocannons with their armour. Some early MBTs and IFVs don’t have such a luxury, so they’re stuck facing them with paper armour and no stabilizer.

1 Like

No lol, even check gaijins page. You’re quite literally lying now

It would be great to get another set of BTRs in the game, especially the one with the Bmp-2 turret and two atgms. Should be a great 8.7