Fox is still overpowered

i personally like when i get Double kills with my 122mm passing through them

This is War Thunder…No armour is best armour.

The Fox is not alone in this happening tbh there are a good number of other tanks ect that do it too. So i’d say its more of a game issue than an issue with the Fox.

1 Like

The issue is the Fox plays in it’s own BR ,the BR above it and the BR below.So how to fit a one size fits all nerf to it. A game fault indeed.

2 Likes

Wasnt it designed to be .50cal proof or smth iirc?

Iirc Rulan found some discrepancies on the RARDEN, the round should pen more further away, but because Gaijin insists on using its stupid formula it isn’t considered a bug.

And the Rate of Fire thing seems to be at a dead end, since no one has any solid docs saying it has a higher ROF (although 90 RPM has been bandied around)

Bro you probed my profile lol. Hypocrite.

Actually I quite enjoy the USA vehicles next to Sweden, both are extremely underrated stompers who can club.

Me when viggen and Gripen

Speed cars always have been better in Warthunder…than actually tanks. At least if the gun is powerful enough and sufficient to pen at least tank side armors.

I don’t know…its probably the edge in positioning. Reaching powerful map positions and to attack unsuspecting opponents simply beats armor and firepower real tanks usually have (armor often doesn’t protect anyways). When you really get a good match start in your speed tank, you might be able to kill a dozen enemies and they can’t do anything beside bombing you from the air.

Additionally light vehicles get all the candy like: Artillery Strikes, Scouting, Drones etc., low spalling hull … While heavy tanks get nothing to help them out of their misery, cause they’re ‘op’ (no they arent) :)

1 Like

Yeah. But I think it’s pretty stupid, that 15 - 20 secs into a match, I get killed in my own spawn on cargo port, (whatever map C is a rail yard near the ocean) and I’m dead. Literally 20 secs in at best. That, is idiotic. Since most tanks turret traverse can’t keep up with a Fox, especially when it’s turret traverse is insanely high.

blame the maps not the Fox.

4 Likes

Weird, because the BTRs and other light tanks cannot do the same thing, on similar maps ;)

They did it again this update.

The Fox sure is irritating. I wonder how many times it has caused somebody to turn this game off : )

1 Like

OK, so UK isn’t allowed to have a speedy because somebody get outflanked…

5 Likes

Never looked you up in game, don’t even know who you are?

Weird Russia isn’t allowed historically accurate brs, because it would own 70% of the game :)

You’ll never out fox the Fox

Rule Britannia

4 Likes

Only thing russia is owning in that regard is the lowest winrate in game, just imagine your poor Turms fighting 2a7s and Type 10s

1 Like

or T-55s fighting Challenger 1s :D

3 Likes

if russia had historical accuracy it’d be miserable to play lol.

5 Likes