Fox is still overpowered

I haven’t had a bad experience against the XM800T yet, albiet I haven’t been playing the game alot recently and even more so 7.7 when I do play the game.

It is also in the American tree, the bar to using it is through the floor. They are rarely using it properly, but every now and then there is an absolute pest.

The other day in a match I learned that apparently the area underneath the turret is .50 proof. Wasn’t great. Was kinda annoying because I couldn’t kill it as my main gun was disabled, but there’s no crying about it.

It’s fine at 7.7

1 Like

The Fox is effective there is no doubt about that untill it comes to dealing with heavily armoured targets like the IS-4m for example.

The XM800T is far better at dealing with lightly armoured targets than the fox though. That 20mm and its rapid rate of fire makes short work of anything with no armour. Plus it has the benifit of being soild as a rock while flying around at high speed. Mind you I did kill a BMP and BTR the other night with the Fox while flying past them at high speed :D

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9404WAs57XA

fox free kill yum

qwp

Have probably killed you in it before :p

And it’s the fox that’s OP???. not the lack of IQ in the enemy teams lmao

7 Likes

It’s killing gameplay. Scouts are for scouting. A Fox that can one shot an MBT is crazy unrealistic, not to mention, it presents the question: “why play anything else?”

I can’t imagine is this helping their premium sales. I’m not spending any more money on premium tanks while the Fox is dominating the game. Seems wasteful.

Fox: Good idea, poor execution. MBTs should be the spotlight for tank gameplay. Nerf planes/rotary/scouts and the game will feel better.

Nerf what though? Have it permanently marked so it can’t flank anymore?

Spotted the Heavy Tank player.

1 Like

I guess anything good that end up in the Brits TT become overpowered within a day easily

2 Likes

Not really, if I play GRB, its quite often the Challenger Mk3/DS at 10.3. Rarely do I play that low of a BR.

But the point still stands. Nerf what about Fox?

The Gun and shells are accurate as far as I am aware.
Its mobility is accurate as far as I am aware.

If neither are, submit a bug report with evidence, im all for things to be historically modeled. That being said, if I recall correctly, there was something wrong with the RoF of the Raden gun on the Warrior, Im not sure if that applies to the Fox as well or what the outcome of that was, but its possible the RoF of the fox is actually underperforming.

Its BR could increase, but increasing its BR just increases the number of lighter armoured tanks for it to encounter and quite frankly. if it goes up any more then it will be a higher BR than light tanks with TVD, LRF and Stabilised sights. It would be deeply unfair not too mention rather stupid.

So what else can be done? When its greatest power is its ability to flank, but is easily killed by anyone with eyes. So short of making its permanently marked, or nerfing it with fake changes. What can be done?

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to come off as calling you the Heavy Tank player, I was talking about doctic.

Sorry.

1 Like

Ah, I see, no worries.

I feel there’s something up with the fox’s DM. For some reason it’s incredibly tanky and will eat a lot more autocannon rounds compared to other vehicles. Also will eat APHE sometimes for some reason.

No idea why. It has next to no armour and the crew are so close together I doubt any hit wouldn’t kill atleast 2 or 3 of the crew.

ig for me, I face the fox and XM-800 a lot. The fox seems to eat rounds far more often than the xm-800.

Its the M1128s and BMPs that I personally find are shell sponges