Fox is still overpowered

Legendary video time

2 Likes

Ive been on and off researching the striker. I just wish there was more maps that aren’t shipment 24/7 city skylines simulator then maybe I would have motivation to finish it.

1 Like

You should have played it before the missile and aiming nerf. Pure gold.

Im not surprised given its a NATO ATGM.

I’m also assuming that the Striker got gutted from people complaining about it similarly to how the Fox thread is.

Not really. Other than the usual “ATGM VEHICLE” there was not much on it.

Both are very affective at killing CAS, but you should’ve taken a video of the fox vs the btr not the xm.

My god what did that guy run over??? Hahaha

A poor attempt of mine to make a simmilar footage

Well, Mr. nato, the IT-1 was also severely nerfed. You can’t really hull down like you used to be able to, your atgm hits the ground.

A video of actual footage, of an IT-1 firing, not only on the move, but stationary, and no where in the footage does it depict the atgm dropping 5-10 feet and hitting the ground. It flies as straight as an arrow.

Please find where a TOW missile drops 10 feet after launch. Why are NATO ATGMs not allowed to have their actual flight performance.

Crazy how only Russia is allowed to have ATGMs that actually work.

5 Likes

Well, most missiles do not fall down after leaving the tube. Just the ones in game do.

3 Likes

Crazy how IFVs / CRVTs without stabilizers have a rough time shooting on move.

But I guess only the Fox is oh so stable on the move.

Most NATO ones do. Most russian atgms are laser pointers.

Nuh-uh

Plenty wrong with this statement, especially since i have much better K/Ds in much worse tanks (Strv-103C, P40, Chi Ha LG and so on) so you should shy away from trying to use KDR as an arguing point, furthermore I am one of the seeming few these days who plays the game to enjoy it, not break my back in the hunt of an extremely positive K/D and as long as i am positive in the stats i care about then my statcard is fine, plus on average my ratios are shit due to the fact that I tend to ODL from matches i don’t feel like playing, then going on to drop a nuke the next.

The next issue is that using average K/D is a shit way of determining the quality of a tank itself, use Kill to match ratio to actually see how good a tank is, since this statistic shows the raw strength of a vehicle taking away from strategies and playstyles that do not mix well with a certain vehicle.
I believe that you have already lost your mind in this thread and are picking any bone dry just to gaffer tape the leaking bucket of an argument you have here.

3 Likes

IRL fox moment (yes, IRL they would flip over and have a concerning capacity to kill the turret crew)

1 Like

Its just better as 9 out of 10 times it will at least take out the barrel and tracks of the tank so it gives you a chance to reload and reposition.

1 Like

They removed its comander overide so it has to poke out enough for anyone to just one shot it, so its not great. Plus al the maps u get are cqb making it effectivly a waisted space in your lineup if you have the fox or warrior (the desert warrior is somehow worse due to the less depression and shitty tows).

1 Like

No atgm in game apart from like early early atgms should have any drop. No idea why gaijin ever added this but im more thinking its simply a “bug” that was added with the atgm flight changes which they cba to fix.

3 Likes