Fox is still overpowered

Yep, and there are a few more that can fit in the same hole

Spoiler

2 Likes

I like the Warrior. Its the pluckiest IFV, and its trying its best.

Then again I also like the Ratel 20 so maybe I’m just unwell.

4 Likes

I like the idea of the Ratel 20.

And then I try to play it.

2 Likes

You have to think of it as an ATGM platform that happens to have a gun since the 20mm it has is not very good and doesn’t even get a pure AP belt. At 6.7 having MILANs is novel and fun though, and it makes it reasonably uptierable.

Honestly I think its a better ATGM platform than the Swingfire, which isn’t saying much.

1 Like

Me still looking for SWING in Swingfire

3 Likes

I’ll take the Swingfire over the Striker tbh. I get that the Striker doesn’t have to reload as often but the Swingfire can reload one while firing the other and generally feels less awful than the Striker.

Then there’s the ZT3…

Leave it alone, it might be able to fire on the move soon. Maybe

1 Like

wut?? finnally man finally…

That will come when South Africa/India tank update where they actually add some new domestic vehicles that would bring interesting vehicles to Britain.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/7YCxsH2WZeqC
and well, its missile should be flying much better.

maybe a nice… rooikat 35 hrmm?

Perhaps.

G6/ZA-HVM, Arjuns, etc would be nice.

Something thats just not copy and paste kr at a minimum if it is C&P then it should expand capabilities of the tree.

…what did we even get last pat…oh yeh the stormer…

That would make it viable but somehow I feel that also means it will get uptiered.

The optics are good on it and the missile is at least a little faster than the MILAN or the Slowfire.

and the Desert Warrior!

doesnt really matter anyhow… probs still use it at 8.7 anyhow

desert warrior was like a patch or 2 ago

Give us EMADS or SAVH3 and remove ADATS. ADATS is a disgrace of an SPAA and shouldnt be 11.7

plus id rather want the Rooikat for it being able to fire its atgms on the move, have a much higher rof, better pen and being dramatically faster…

Sure but it’s gonna be a top tier vehicle, or at least higher than 10.0

Dont worry BMP-2M will still be 10.0

Meanwhile Pumas, KF41, M3A3, DW are at 10.0 or higher. Which all have significant capability disparty between themselves and BMP-2M

3 Likes