Fox is still overpowered

Because its always the big nation mains that believe everything they dont have is broken beyond belief. So when a relevant vehicle gets added to a minor nation once in a blue moon, more good players are going to use it since minor natiion players are generally higher skilled.

I have like a 65% win rate in the Conq and the conq has 500mm of pen so by that logic it should be 9.7 right? When compared to my win rate in the M103 or Maus, it clearly shows how much better the Conq is therefor it must be easy to play and blatantly overpowered.

4 Likes

This round is so unreliable I unironically run mostly hesh. It is also inconsistent, but in my experience it is significantly more consistent than the sabot.

2 Likes

Now just replace 500mm with RARDEN’s pen and Conq with Fox.

1 Like

Yeah. Shell shatters are constant on fox. I assume the same with xm800, based on statements from my mates. But then it also fires an order of magnitude (and then some) faster, so it matters less.

A. Rarden is clearly more accurate and on the move the fox is a very stable platform.
B. Shells rarely shattered for me in the Fox
C. I had no problem 1 tapping several aircraft out of the sky. (F9F, A2D, Me262)

In the BTR, as an example, you pretty much have to be still for the gun to be level.

So although it has a higher fire rate, its closest in resemblance vehicle cannot content on the same parameters as you believe. Also, barrel snipes aren’t always the most effective thing. I’ve hit a barrel many times with both the Rarden and 2a72 and it takes 7-10 hits most of the time to break an enemy barrel.

Hmm. Odd, because my BTR kdr isn’t nearly 2.0,
Yet my fox Kdr is 2.2

Care to explain?

Because the Fox has the speed to get to good position, allowing you more opportunities then what you wouldn’t get with the BTR.

Uh Huh. RARDEN is looking pretty stable to me.

(And before you use this video as evidence for the Fox being faster, I messed up crossing the water with XM800. XM started from a slower speed.)

I wonder what shell will be better for killing airplanes???

Because Gaijin has increased Barrel health to prevent barrel break meta

4 Likes

Keep in mind, they highlight the number of hits.

Whilst completely neglecting the fire rate difference. Oh, and accuracy.

Rarden isn’t even stable on warrior. It’s an improvement from rarden on fox, in my experience, but not that great.

4 Likes

Clearly evident from the video, the Fox is a very stable platform giving it the same stability as the XM800 while on the move.

Just look how quickly it took to track the tank I was shooting. It is so stable and overpowered.

/s

4 Likes

copy_2AD7C829-4BA1-4055-8C74-47B27B60D91F

(This is meant to be a gif)
Had to edit it bc it wasn’t a gif

10 Likes

I refuse the play the warrior as I detest IFVs but I would assume thats it stems from the fact the warrior is slower and innately going to be slightly more stable and its tracked.

1 Like

Lol Gif Gif - IceGif

1 Like

I like the warrior.

But it isn’t good.

Dont worry guys, im on my way to bring another IFV SPAA to UK TT

Spoiler

Because one wasn’t enough. I can see all the topics like this one.

I’ve yet to spade it nor have i yet to get the DW. But the MILAN 1s at least feel aweful. Nothing but hits. Meanwhile the BMPs seem to cross map snipe with ease and always one shot

I have no inclination to play Warriors. If im going to play 8.3 Britian im taking Fox any day of the week over the Warrior.

Even then I expect to get obliterated in the Fox at 8.3 so I usually only scout.

Looks like it will be a good fit to fix the lack of SPAA at 8.3.

4 Likes

Hey, Milan is good if you can hit the LFP. But if you can hit the LFP, something has gone horribly wrong for the warrior.

Ive had the Warrior researched for months, but I refuse to crew or attempt to play. IFVs are the personification of negative fun to me. The only reason the RARDEN is decdnt on the Fox is because it has the speed to put the cannon on the flanks of enemies whereas the Warrior is just a slow shithouse.

CVRT playstyle provides stimulus whereas IFVs are putting me to sleep.

1 Like

For me in my spaded Warrior the RARDEN is still my primary weapon. I’ve only used the MILAN 2’s against fat boy heavies which they are great against, but then again there is a good chance you may only injure a couple crew members.

2 Likes