Fox is still overpowered

I just speed read so I can sleep.

Still, show evidence to support your claim. Because all you’ve said is opinion right now.

Like I can’t wait to get the Conq Mk2 because that thing is a beast. Do I know it’s a beast? No. I haven’t played it quite yet.

Lmao if anyone is being dishonest, it’s quite literally you.

What about mediums or MBTs that are entirely incapable of competing against the meta tanks around them? Such as Challenger 2s?

You can’t physical get anywhere advantagious quickly so your almost forced to play defensively or campy?

3 Likes

Consensus that disagrees with you must be a conspiracy. Wouldn’t be the first delusion you’ve displayed here.

6 Likes

Anything that runs counter to their position is just opinion whilst anything they say is fact apparently.

2 Likes

You still haven’t backed up your claims.

Meanwhile:
I’ve shown the fox is quite good, bordering OP if not, OP
Its gun is very possibly over preforming.
Yes, some players are oblivious, but most aren’t and their vehicles cannot engage you.

What? The chally is not that slow.

Is that so? Because there is definitely a bunch of people who agree, both in game, and in the forum.

The only people I’ve had cuss me out were listening to Erika on full blast in their Tiger II, or distracted otherwise. One guy told me that his girlfriend was sitting next to him and that I was a virgin for using the Fox. Maybe if he kept his eyes on the screen and not her thighs he would have noticed me.

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. We’ve explained why it isn’t. But you don’t want to hear it.

You haven’t. You’ve proven basically nothing on your side of the argument.

And with this, we know your arguments are based only on what you want to believe and not the reality of things. Can you at least pretend to know what you’re talking about half believably?

5 Likes

Oh most of the comments towards me came from USA kids and German mains. I had many death threats because I was wiping whole sides by myself.

Haven’t they shown personal experiences and stats? I’d consider that good enough evidence that it could be undertiered. It isn’t conclusive, but it is still good evidence.

1 Like

(Summing everything you do up in one sentence)
You ignore all the facts I’ve laid out. End of your argument. You’re just being a troll, which I mean, it is fitting the bill now.

I really don’t think the chally is that bad.

I was managing a 1.0 kd in a stock fox, without playing tacitly. I think that’s called OP

Following this logic, we could argue anything in a minor nation is undertiered against the competition it faces. And Gaijin do that. This is the one time they haven’t. The thing is almost 1:1 with the competition at the rating when accounting for failings and advantages. It is not the fault of the playerbase of Britain that they happen to run into morons who are apparently deaf and blind.

I’d point to challenger. That’s a prime example of where this ends up. Or Leclerc. Or Ariete. Or a lower example; char 25t.

4 Likes

No. Personal stats are just one piece of evidence that can be used to challenge a tank’s current BR. If someone performs better than they usually do in a tank, it can be indicative that it is undertiered.

What is with this constant narrative that everyone who dies to a fox/similar tank is deaf/blind?

Not relevant to this conversation, since it is a different situation.

Given that the Merkava 4 can out accelerate the CR2E in reverse for a considerate distance until 2E top speeds wins.

Ontop of that, the Challenger 2/3s had weight increases about 1/2 months ago making them even slower.

They are so unbearably slow that its negative fun to play them in top tier given how fast all other MBTs are compared to and Top Tier matches where speed is key. I can say they ARE that slow.

AND Eventually when Challenger 3 production comes to the game, its going to be as slow as Challenger 2s, so there is nothing to look forward to for British MBTs because they will always be the slowest most dog shit experience at top tier.

The only way to play them is being campy.

4 Likes

No, it’s exactly the same situation. I could pull out stats showing it is excessively potent and then you’d be obligated to say yes, it is excessively potent because you have these figures. You see how your take’s pretty lacking?

If you have ears, or eyes, a fox is easy to kill. It fires incredibly slowly, and must stay still for even half accurate shots. Unlike other things I could point to.

The thing’s annoying. But it isn’t more of a threat than similar vehicles at the BR. It is arguably less of one given the limitations present with it.

2 Likes

One is talking about global vehicle stats, while the other relates to personal stats. Personal stats can be used as an argument, while global stats are less reliable due to the skill difference between players.

It is wildly inconsistent, and weirdly survivable. I can not hear stuff more than like 300m away too, while also not being that distinct in general. Yeah my bad I couldn’t see a hulldown bush from 400m away, clearly I must be a blind german main!!!

I’d consider it more of a threat due to the higher penning gun and small profile. However, it (and similar tanks) have contributed to killing my motivation to play 8.0ish GRB.

1 Like

I am currently managing around a 3.0 K/D in the M4 Sherman (3.7 USA ver.) when most of my tanks are below 1. Is it under tiered? Only a few battles in it, I guess we will find out when I have more

2 Likes

Are you using your experience as evidence that it is undertiered?