Fox is still overpowered

Level 50 (Almost at 10.0).
Been watching/following/Playing since the game was planes only (had a few years of no PC to play).
Brit main yeah, because thats where Aussie vehicles are.
KD is shit… Because I play support positions and I don’t stop spawning vehicles until the match ends. Not only that, but you should also play with "260"ping so then a shell that should kill someone disappears before it hits an enemy.

Also. No. That 500m from the front is actually easier when you are smaller than the Maus. The ones of the turret roof, yeah would be harder to hit with Russian vehicles.

Is it wrong to actually have a 7.7 lineup that isn’t just Cents/20LBer?

1 Like

But that’s what you’re doing

I main Sweden and I think you’re silly

There are many hull down positions with fantastic sight lines on most maps.
Fortunately the fox would’ve made it to you before any tanks so once you’ve had a splendid trip to specsavers it should be easy pickings seeing the cars bouncing on over with no other tank to cause distraction
I’d argue the tanks that are worst equipped to deal with a fox are some T series tanks and most BRITISH tanks due to their poor reverse speed and lack of side armour

I Feel your pain

Pretty much every T series tank operates like that…

Not to mention, Brit’s never have enough people to be Brit v Brit.

Some have side armour that stops the apds for a decent while

And yeah not enough so it’s mainly the soviets that may have issues if they’re caught unaware pretty close

That’s a long time to be lv. 50

Show me this magical weak spot on the Maus, your lying.

Also, with the fox gone to 8.0 (which would actually bolster your 8.0 lineup) you still have 5 vehicles at 7.7

Many other nations have had lineups destroyed by Br fixes, in this case, your line up would still be super potent.

Yeah. I am using the E100. But they are close enough anyway.

Years =/= time played some people may only have a an hour a day, or rather play other games they they were competitive in. They do still follow the news of the other games they play… Well some weird people i guess.

Which one? Because at best Soviet side armor is 80mm on T series

An E100 is a very rare tank to see, and unsurprisingly NOT a Maus.

Okay. I have 5-6 years playing the game.

No, you can go through the side of the maus out to 1km. Likely even further. Maus is arguably the worst example of a common threat at the BR, which most conventional guns struggle with at range. It also doesn’t kill Russian heavies particularly well if you’re aware of it.

I’m trying to not to say it’s a skill issue, but you’re making it bloody difficult.

1 Like

The Is-4M can get driver hatched by the maus, the IS-3 is so short you can literally just shoot the roof and kill it, The T-10A can again be easily killed in the driver hatch.
Edit: the Is4m can also be shot in the roof by the Maus.
T-10A can get hit in the commanders hatch

So are you doing a straight 0 degree angle on the Mauses sides? Because that doesn’t happen very often. Even I think it was a 7 degree angle makes those all bounce on the side of the Mauses hull.

If you’re aware of the one weakness maus can exploit, position accordingly. It is not hard.

Happens plenty enough that I have yet to struggle to kill a maus with a Russian heavy tank. Even assuming you don’t have the flawless side shot, you A) have a cannon you can use to disable the only half threatening gun, and B) have enough machine guns to track it.

I also just took out the IS4, and without firing back or crippling any threats in a slight uptier, survived upwards of 20 heat rounds. Even a couple rounds from an m103. That’s worst case of just driving into the enemy. So quite frankly, you’re not all that flash as you think you are.

1 Like

b1c

2 Likes

Care to send in that replay? Because there no way you were bouncing heat FS.
Christ, even the 6.0 Israel Sherman kills those tanks with ease.

If you face anything but frontally, you pretty much lose all the benefits of the armor of all those Soviet heavies, so no, you can change angle much if at all.

But hey you admitted they struggle. Yah said a fact.

Let me trying driving the CR2s or like any TD like a light/medium tank because camping = bad.

Totally my fault for the those tanks being slow and only viable play style is camping

5 Likes

The fact you back him up everytime he comments is starting to make me believe your his alt or something.

You know twisting what folk say to suit your own ends is a pretty good way to get folk to think of you as a dishonest cunt, aye?

In no way did I say they struggle. Shit’s easy even in an uptier.

2 Likes

I didn’t twist anything you said. Just quoted. Such hostility for that?

Oh lol okay. Let me get any 8.7 vs your 7.7 in a custom match tomorrow. If it’s so easy.

That’s a TD, totally different vehicle class, most of which are turret less and is a justified tactic there.

Are you literate? Sincere question.

You claimed I said they struggle. I never did. You claim the armour lacking, it isn’t. The armour is completely adequate to survive the worst of it, and the crew layout is fine to tolerate the rest if you didn’t over extend. Hell, in some cases Russian tanks let you survive over extending. The gun performs quite well against 90% of threats, and the ones it don’t you can just shoot out the barrel of and engage as you would anything you can’t pen normally. As most people have to do to engage Russian heavy tanks.

I’ve tried to be courteous to you, but you’re a dishonest snake. At this point, skill issue.

2 Likes