Fox is still overpowered

I really wish people would grasp KD is a terrible metric to claim lacking skill. If you’re still trying in this game, I can only say woe upon you for there’s no fun in that direction.

This is of course ignoring the number of confounding variables that make that metric even less useful.

What trying to die?

There are KD effective strategies that take no skill at all, and there are skilled strategies that can be detrimental to KD due to their high risk high reward nature.

C’est la vie.

2 Likes

Oh 100%. If I wanted to pad my KD back to positive, I’d be there in bugger all time.

But it’s boring, far more fun to see how silly I can play before someone works out what to do about it.

1 Like

I too enjoy shenanigans with no regard for personal safety.

3 Likes

It’s not grasping at straws in the slightest.

You make it out like the fox is absolutely well balanced.

Meanwhile: in another stock Brit tank

was not expecting a barrage so you win I’m too tired.

This proves fuck all?

6 Likes

I just play to play. And I specifically hate corner camping unless:

1. I’m totally out classes
  2. It’s more than one enemy engaging me.

A barrage was not intended. Take some rest friend.

2 Likes

You too and thank you.

1 Like

It shows that clearly there are things in the game that make no sense?

Like: why / how did that even pen?
Why is the fox is 7.7 when at stock is clearly was way too good?

Btw that’s a T-55 at what, and 82 degree angle? Vs my stock centurion mk1

1 Like

You’ve yet to establish this. I am happy to engage with you on the topic, but pointing to something unrelated doesn’t help your case other than making me think you’re dishonest.

3 Likes

I quite literally got a nuke with it being stock… and no less, had a 1.0 kd, without any real planning…

1 Like

Need I point to the competition you’re facing? They’re not particularly competent. Even basic competency with any stock light tank* will get you a nuke.

*With some exceptions like Marder

4 Likes

I’ve worked it out.

His goal is to keep spouting incendiary nonsense with no regard for objectivity so that we all waste time arguing with him instead of playing the Fox which clearly annoys him by its very existence.

5 Likes

Me and my squad racing through the enemy lines in pumas:
022106-tofushop

(We are going to die because its AB)

Playing for fun is the purest form of the game imo, not caring about the grind nor what people think- just playing the game for enjoyment.

2 Likes

Yup ^

Who is to say the enemy team is
competent or not?

Also, why is it when playing the UK about half of my games are full downtiers? Meanwhile any other nation doesn’t seem to be that way?

I could die on the hill of saying the IS-6 should go back to 7.0, but it really shouldn’t. I think it was definitely deserving of 7.3, but a lot of those heavy tanks at 7.7 are totally annihilated by the full uptiers, due to them lacking things such as:

-speed
-reload
-turret traverse

Etc.

Confirmation bias (Arguably also survivorship)

Play them better. IS4M is plenty competent, assuming you are referring to Russia. T10’s too. French heavies are even good at the BR.