FOX-3: Active Radar Homing Missiles

Speaking of, @Smin1080p the post isnt clear/doesnt mention anything about the current excessive implementation of multipath. Are you able to tell us if this will finally be reduced, or will it remain in its excessive state once again, making the Fox 3 addition largely irrelevant to the current meta?

2 Likes

leaks dont show everything so we will have to wait and see tbh

The only other jets that germany could possibly get with fox 3’s are:

• Swiss F/A-18 (i doubt germany is getting a Legacy Hornet before the US)
  • Argentinian F-16A MLU (used to be a dutch jet, which Smin denied shortly before Argentine penned the deal, extremely unlikely to be coming, particularly with France being leaked to get the Dutch MLU’s)
  • An as yet unleaked/unnanouced sub-tree for germany (i highly doubt theres both the 3 nationed BeNeLux subtree AND a new announced, unleaked subtree coming)
  • MiG-29G with the ahistorical and impossible R-77 load (will still be vastly inferior sensor-wise to every other Fox 3 jet)

the model in the devblog screenshots was the 120B model from the CDK

Even then. in BVR the Sea Harrier has the better radar and in WVR, a cheeky VIFF might give the Sea harrier a shot.

2 Likes

italy did get a AV-8B+ before US by quite a bit ;_;

Czech tree so another gripen -_-(would be odd but some nations are in multiple trees)

1 Like

Harrier II (technically a British jet) is one thing. The f-18 is another altogether.

2 Likes

That was both dumb and a bit different.

Technically it is but also its based on the AV-8B(that is based on the british harrier) :)
so you can look at it both ways

Maybe, but still uses a roll Royce engine built in England though 😜

Because they’re very biased, usually not even self-reflected, there will be a good portion you misremember and throwing unbased “in my experience” claims out there has a decent chance of being made up, because I can’t look into your head to verify any of it. Without proof, anyone can claim anything.

Okay, listen, I’m not trying to say you don’t have experience or are a bad player or anything. But all I read here is your whole experience is diluted over 5 years, and I’d bet you don’t remember even a tenth of it properly, that’s just how brains work.
I wouldn’t value this as much as an actual test of, lets say, getting a person that’s not deep-dived into the game already to play and see how long they take until top tier, then have that properly documented in some way.

I could also just say you’re completely wrong because my experience is different and if you say anything against that, you’re just gaslighting me and dismissing my lived experience. What would you do about it?

Funnily enough, there was that massive change in having bases respawn extremely quickly, and then soon after had that change to respawns taking even longer than before the extremely quick respawns. That alone had a massive influence on the amount of RP you could earn per match or which planes are viable.

Just one example of your experience and memory failing you.

Again, most people won’t. Forums/Reddits/Discord servers/etc. don’t have anywhere near the population the actual game has. Not everyone just wants to min/max RP/SL farming to begin with.

1 Like

yeah, no. It’s the internet, people lie all the time for plenty of reasons. lying about your experience is as simple as making something up and putting “in my experience” infront of it to make it more believable.

And sure, sounds normal to talk about spending precisely two hours and twelve minutes a day on something that’s several months back in time. everybody would remember that specifically, right?

weird of you to assume that everybody googles very specific stuff about games they like instead of just enjoying it. especially something as min/maxing certain aspects. you can spend alot of time on google about the game and not get to any discussion about how to get as much RP in as little time as possible.

It doesn’t take long to find it. My point is not everybody is even looking for it.

It got helmet in 2000s as F-16C.

Will lower br planes be getting their arh missiles or just the top planes? I mean things like the tornado f3, viggen d, f16amlu, and jh7a. Planes that are under 12.0.

We won’t get 2000s one the plane will probably be a Frankenstein

The little thing of the nose on the F-15C supposedly only became common on Cs in the mid 90s. So would a 2000s 15C be such an unexpected leap for Gaijin to add over a mid 90s one?

It will most likely be a Frankenstein it won’t be a 2000s one

Thinking back I do agree (just woke up so not the brightest at the moment). It’ll probably frankenstein the mid 90s airframe with some 2000s features.

Yeah early 90s radar but with 2000s HMD

3 Likes

But that 68% in RB mostly comes from ground battles
We are talking air tech trees. In air rb you are at 56%.
At air AB you would be at about 75% which is good. Buuuut it has a problem that vehicle research in AB is considerably slower.