For the love of god give Germany a competitive top tier jet

Exactly my point. Add a South American TT. its an under-represented part of the world in game. Italy got a Italian export

1 Like

Germany was Home of italian vehicles? Well at least we know argentina is not going away from Germany for a while

A Typhoon? When the point was that there’s a need for a gap filler between the F-4F ICE and the Typhoon?

I mean, if you’re fine with Germany getting a Trache 1 Block 5 EFT half a year before everybody else, sure.

There you go, its even better. I just think Argentina is better elsewhere. So is Poland. Switzerland doesnt really have a better home. Also rather than literally every nation except Britain and USSR having F-16s. Only what 3, maybe 4 nations would have F-18. Its more unqiue and less… “spammy”

1 Like

the french might want to have a word with you lol

But is there are gap? I mean a proper gap?

I can see Typhoon coming as low as 13.3. Thats a tiny gap. Britain got the Gripen as a stopgap filler between the Tornado F3 and the Typhoon but that was a gap of 2 full BRs

They just got Belgium and co though. So that is kinda a mute point.

u say that, but UK got south africa and now india. The time between that isnt realy relevant when its proven a possibility

To drive the issue home. F-4F KWS is Germany’s end-game until the EFT, there is nothing else unless Argentina comes to the rescue - you/UK on the other hand have got the Gripen C, a jet that can dance circles around our KWS, has better IR missiles, significantly better flight performance, more CMs, can do CAS.

We’re in the exact same situation the British were with their own F-4s. I very clearly remember y’alls tears about how you’ve only got a 3rd generation platform (F-4) to fight against the MLD/F-14.

It’s straight up cope on your part to pretend there isn’t a proper gap when this is FGR.1/2 all over again, just that instead of UK “suffering”, it’s Germany.

Britain got the Gripen as a stopgap filler between the Tornado F3 and the Typhoon but that was a gap of 2 full BRs

So we can remove the Gripen now that you’re getting a Tornado F.3 with AMRAAMs at 12.7, no? Gotcha, i’m gonna phone Gaijin and tell them to do that.

Guess what, ARG F-16AM would be our stopgap just like that Gripen C is yours.

3 Likes

I wouldnt use india as an example here.

They wont fix our vehicles. So india gives them an excuse to slap Russian stuff in our TT. In a hope to make it both more popular and stronger. The Mig-21 doesnt add anything to our TT that something else couldnt have done just as well or maybe even better. Its just to entice some russian mains to go play our TT and avoid actually fixing said issues

1 Like

So, if Gaijin does decide that they want to add a South American tech tree then they can just move it over? What the hell is your problem really?

1 Like

that the thing, a sub tree sub nations job isnt only to fix stuff, it just for plain diversity and play factor as well.
Hell Hungary pretty much did jackshit in my opinion for italy until this patch pretty much, the same might be the case for india for now

…I don’t follow. Are you talking about the British 11.3 Tornado F3? In any case, the planes you mentioned are in no way defenseless against the aircraft they face. I don’t see how that’s equivalent.

Both are still capable aircraft and able to fill various roles. The Italian Harrier is capable of monstrous CAS and is no slouch in dogfights, while the F-4F… gets two Mavericks—not even the Mavericks they actually used, but outdated versions.

The KWS-LV is in a much worse position than the aircraft you mentioned, from my understanding.

1 Like

Point is. We got bitched and moaned at CONSTANTLY for wanting 1 Canadian leopard because apparently we wanted “EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD”

THere is a thousand threads asking for Dutch, Argentine, Polish, Turkish, Swiss, etc vehicles added to the german TT. Vehicles that are about as German as the Leopard is British. and yet we were called selfish and arrogant for wanting 1x Leopard to fix the MASSIVE gap between the Challenger 2 and the Leopard 2A7V

But now Germany needs a gap filller betwene the F4F-ICE and the F15C. Su-27SM and Gripen C. its a national emergency and they can get whatever they want without restriction .its just hypocritcal.

5 Likes

So you’re just a salty sailor because you didn’t get the 2A4M and now you just want to be vindictive, good to know.

5 Likes

Tornado F3 Late can be easily defeated in WVR by a F4F-ICE. Easily. Imagine how it will fair vs anything that can actually turn fight well. So if the F4F-ICE with 4x Aim-120s can be 12.0. Then Tornado F3 Late should also be 12.0 and just loose Aim-9Ms.

Ah yes, when you get presented with a proper counter-argument for why your coping is complete and utter nonense, just do a callback to “waa waa but bad germans shouted at us for wanting a Leopard 2 waa waa”.

Yer’s trying to call us hypocritcal when you come here and tell us we can’t have the Argentine F-16AM because you haven’t got a dressed up Leopard 2A4 is really pathetic.

But now Germany needs a gap filller betwene the F4F-ICE and the F15C

wanting 1x Leopard to fix the MASSIVE gap between the Challenger 2 and the Leopard 2A7V

You are aware 2A4M CAN in no way would be able to fix anything, right? It’s a goddamn 2A4 with some add-on armour, do you even see what you’re writing? You have no clue what that vehicle is even capable of yet you’re pretending like it’d fix the entire British top tier issue. This is a vehicle I’d at best put at 11.0 if I was in a position of a Gaijin dev.

Guess what btw, you have homegrown solutions to FIX your TT. Ever seen the new CR 3 prototype? Now look at Germany - THERE IS NOTHING TO FIX THIS. Your bringing up of other proposals on how to plug the capability gap that is already starting to materialize is really just reaching for straws ngl.

4 Likes

because you already had south africa, india were asking for canada and some asked for australia as well.
That is valid that you were asking for a lot

the serious ones realy only were dutch and switzerland, argentinia is already part of it
poland is for the memes and dutch was denied by smin at one point
about turkey i realy dont know

but the 2a4m can is 11.3 in the first place, you are asking for the wrong canadian leopard then thats the issue

I really dont see the issue here, the ICE is DOA, the F-16 is a very easy frame to C&P with a different flag. Why in the world are people so butthurt about it?

3 Likes

I remember reading alot of “2A6M CAN can go to Britan”, it seemed more about the unique 2A4M modification, besides the 2A6 could actually help, atleast more than a 2A4

You mean the Tornado will slap the the ICE with a 9M while easily flaring all 4 9Ls (assuming the ICE survives long enough to shoot four) and still having hundreds of CMs to spare?