For the love of god give Germany a competitive top tier jet

You’re one amusing figure, I’ll give you that.
I’ll wait until you have something of substance to add to the conversation.

Then it makes just as much sense as Benelux going to France. And there’d be no reason for the Argentinian jet that isn’t a sub tree going to Germany when it’s American made and as evidenced above isn’t a sub tree, so not all vehicles will go to Germany. All seems right by view on this.

1 Like

not a sub tree, but a confirmed sub nation, those can be added

as i said confirmed sub nation like norwegian, denmark, india, romania

Argentina is a subnation go back to reading the picture, argentinian vehicles are going to germany by defacto, idk why are You SO centered in saying its not part of Germany and has no sense to go to germany when Smin has explained the same thing 4 times

@RavenGuardMarine if you say its only because of the tams. Please explain the argentinian sk105, this is an austrian tank made with french parts, germany has no relations to it at all.
Same with the pucura plane, planned to be added in germany and was only scrapped because their were problems with the artist

A sub nation is not a whole dedicated subtree but vehicles or that nation to fill in lineups for example argentina

There is a difference between “Argentine vehicle that happen to be added will end up on the German TT for now” and “Germany will get any and all Argentine vehicle that is or was in service because they are in a sub-nation”

Just because its a sub-nation, doesnt mean that they will add the F-16. Personally, I dont think they should. Argentina would make a better Sub-TT or full -TT for a south american nation and instead Germany should get Switzerland with an F-18 sometime later this year. Its less C&P and the Swiss have a better set of vehicles to be added to the German TT.

2 Likes

Yes, I remember getting the MF feeling on par with everyone else…that didn’t last long.

“argentina is Home of Germany” future argentinian additions are going to germany cuz it’s home to argentina, as good as the latin american TT sounds is nlt gonna happen any time soon

i mean we dont care if its the F-18 or the F-16, the thing is more would complain about us getting the F-18 honestly. Most persons would accept argentinia more since its already proven to be part of germany, while gajin will have to do a whole explanation for switzerland

and oh yeah about that as i said earlier

after benelux going to france, honestly the Latam stand alone just becomes more and more unlikely

And dont forget. Germany was the home for Italian vehicles as well. Things change. We wont ever see a South African, Finnish, Hungarian or Benelux nation added in the future. But any and all sub-nation could be moved in the future.

do i hear a hidden wish in there to have the indian part removed ? xD

Absolutely. Out of all the CW nations we could have gotten as a “sub-nation” they picked maybe the most inappropriate.

Canada would have added some really cool native built stuff to our tree (though I hope we still get them, but now they have to compete with russian additions)

2 Likes

How so? The F-15A is oppressive due to its excellent weaponry and flight performance. The KWS-LV has neither. It only has four Fox-2 missiles, which are found on planes as low as 10.3 and are easily flared. Its AIM-120As—the only feature that makes the aircraft even worth considering—are easily defeated by flying low.

Multipathing completely negates its biggest strength, leaving you with a regular F-4F with superficial upgrades. Its flight performance is outdated, comparable to planes at 11.7, like the EJ Kai. It’s simply not competitive.

Given these reasons, I don’t see why 12.3 or even moving it down to 12.0 would be problematic. If Gaijin can justify the Eagle at 12.3 facing Floggers, then surely everything is on the table.

Case in point…

A gap-filler is indeed planned, whether it’s the Argentine F-16AM or the Swiss F-18C isn’t important tbh. It’s more likely to be F-16AM due to Argentina being Germany’s sub-nation though.

What South American nation? There is no such tech tree in the game. Italy just received a Brazilian jet.

@Morvran if its about potential ground capabilities, we found prove for switz F/A 18 has an upgrade for A2G stuff

But like we said we dont care about which of the 2 it is

It is still a supersonic aircraft where the FA2 and AV-8B+ are subsonics. and the ICE can carry more weapons that both of them. yes they get IRCCM IR missiles. But it doesnt negate their main weaknesses.

if it goes down to 12.0 because it doesnt have IRCCM. Then Tornado F3 can go down to 12.3 with Aim-9Ms. The ICE outperforms the F3 in WVR significantly.

Id guess Swiss F-18 or Typhoon.