Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

just a generally dogass comparison, not even hard to make one that could be considered not laughable.

I meant relative to the BR, not in absolute terms; will edit to clarify.

Your only argument by now is nuh uh.

1 Like

idk about allat but i think a good solution might be to give ur mom 8 inches of penetration if yk what im saying wink wink nudge nudge ahahah

4 Likes

Even “relative to BR”.

No conventional AP round from any tank at the BR of the Tiger II can penetrate the Tiger II’s upper glacis.

But for the Jumbo there are medium tanks at lower BRs (Fireflies, Panther D, VK 30.02 (M), M4A4 SA50) than it that can penetrate it at closer ranges.

It’s just an extremely poor comparison.

5 Likes

You havent even presented your opening statement 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

“OP cause good” is an unserious take.

Not “OP cause good”.

More like “OP cause 15x times better than it physically should”.

1 Like

so who will benefit from these changes? i got no answer.

2 Likes

That is literally his arguement dawg

And you’ve only presented the omega “ride” on a person’s reply to a “top tier main” which was quite good, notice the ratio.

Everyone.

Well, except for those who want the game to be handheld to them (funny since that’s what they accuse others of wanting) by having every penetration of theirs to be a guaranteed one-hit kill.

1 Like

in game atgm can do zero damage, while in reality it obliterates tank. don’t wanna imrpove atgm?

4 Likes

who everyone? be more specific.

4 Likes
1 Like

Are we gonna have a test server for this?

It’s a terrible idea to change something major without any way to test it.

I will probably be voting no, because of the balance implications and because there’s no test server.

4 Likes

is this a realism or not yet?

1 Like

…what? That user tried to point out some “gotcha” moment suggesting that I didn’t want to improve ATGMs or something even though I literally made a topic about that recently.

What are you on about now?

They said in the voting page yes

This change is absolutely terrible and i can’t even imagine how much it will ruin balance at lower tiers.

Weakspots are the very base of balancing in this game. By making shooting them inefficient you essentially make some vehicles stupidly strong and others totally worthless.

Just take a look at a Tiger Porsche, it’s only weakness is commander’s cupola, you can’t destroy it otherwise. It will be an absolute menace at 5.7 after these changes. Only way to balance it out will be to oincrease it’s BR to vehicles that can pen it frontally around 6.3 or so, which on the other hand will make it absolutely terrible.

And what about thing slike Jumbo? that can work only by shooting weakspots. You can’t bring it down too much, as it will bully things just like it used to, but it will be totally worthless against things like IS-1, Tiger H1 or Panthers.

All this change does is ruins the balance of lower tier vehicles, which will take months for gajin to bring to any reasonable level afterwards, and creates a whole bunch of vehicles that will be close to impossible to balance, like aforementioned jumbo or tiger porsche. It’s either they are busted, or terrible

7 Likes