Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

Highly interesting just how quickly the vote turned around so quickly. It absolutely did not seem natural if you ask me.

3 Likes

That’s incorrect. The US abandoned APHE at the end of WWII. Post war US tanks were intended to fire solid AP.

I guess we are not testing ¯\(ツ)/¯ (No keeps going up)

1 Like

That’s rather ironic as that’s what is happening but you just jumped to conclusions

gaijin proposes a more realistic approach to something in game
some random ahh player: “no, make something else that I want to be realistic”

Oh dear, someone who just wanted to mess with Gaijin today and can automate the creation of a free account and a vote. Can’t imagine there’s anyone out there who would ever want to do that.

1 Like

Going up buy whom family group chat and bots

Not everything that is realistic is good for the game.

3 Likes

Which in game is what? M41, T92 and M103? All others at least have an option to fire APHE. It’s more or less irrelevant for the game

‘‘require you to rebalance over half of the game’’ half of the game? Wtf you are talking about? Tanks with APHE arent the half of the game lmao. However just because It will require a re-balance in some tiers It isnt a reasonoable justification. I repeat: You are just talking based on your feelings and not How the mechanis is. You haven’t tested anything yet

2 Likes

therefore we need fantasy crew seeking shells for every tank out there to bring them up to parity with APHE, every shell must be able to completely disable or destroy a tank by shooting it in the cupola

3 Likes

Don’t you ever get the need to open up WarThunder, select a lineup, enter a battle, and break down a few seconds after spawning in your favorite tank?

My neither, honestly.

please remind me why the other shells in game have to act realistic, but aphe shells don’t. i’ll wait

1 Like

Half of Ground vehicles*

Fine now?

And yes, tanks with APHE are easly a half of ground vehicles in this game if you exclude copypaste

Stuff like the late Pattons only fire M82 because their new, more powerful cannons were backwards-compatible with earlier M3 90 mm ammuniton. However, they were not supplied with M82.

By Korea, the main anti-tank ammunition used by the US was HVAP and APBC. Even 76 Shermans were firing HVAP at T-34s.

1 Like

And here is a thing. They don’t. Here is your answer.

I was opposed to APDS changes that absolutely butchered them and i am opposed to APHE changes now. And i will support solid shot buffs even if they are unrealistic.

They don’t need to be realistic as long as it is good for the gameplay

Stop overreacting Stona even said there’s nothing to worry. There’s no conspiracy of voter fraud Why is there No CAPTCHA and Countermeasures to Protect Poll Integrity?

1 Like

Oh god, thats even worse.

Sure, but it’s not relevant for the game. And it’s all that we are talking about here

I told you to buy into No votes before they took off.