Following the Roadmap: Voting to Test our Proposed APHE Shell Changes

It saves development time on a change that would only create more problems that would require additional development time to be solved. And even if it gets tested and then rejected then what it is if not a waste?

Voting yes for it is a waste. Why test something that you already know will create a metric tone of problems afterwards? It’s much better to work on something actually productive.

It only validates the influence content creators have on votes and the need for Gaijin to do things they should’ve done years ago without needing to vote for anything, if CC had their way all the time we’d see the ground hugging meta alive and well to this day

1 Like

Well, they made T33 when they wanted something against Panther armor.

All the APC rounds also have pretty good balilstics, thx to that giant windshield.
So maybe they just thought it was good enough to deal with all German armor.

At 2000m the M61 still is going 465m/s penetrating almost 50mm at 30°. Not much less than the German Pzgr. 39 fired from a Pz IV.

Certainly able to penetrate any vehicle that isn’t a heavy tank from the side at quite some range and of course it would penetrate a Pz IV turret at any combat range.

At long range the Sherman armor was quite effective, so they could just smoke up any StuG or Jagdpanzer.

They just know that they cant wipe out the whole turret crew of a tiger with a 75mm round to the cupola therefore it is a nerf in their eyes.

Gajin does have data on which accounts voted. If this vote was manipulated by spam creating new accounts we would probably already know about that, or at least we will in the very near future.

I don’t think it’s very likely though

1 Like

Ok, now WTH happend? Are people that against testing?

youtubers rallying their fanbases

At the moment it’s pretty much 50:50. Like with most WT votes.

For what? Is there anything that will be lost after testing? Am i missing something?

3 Likes

some seem to be. I’d rather have development time saved for something not so counterproductive.

And i have a weird feeling that after investing development time into it, gajin would just push it through no matter what in one way or another which i don’t really want

who know? You… because ‘‘feelings’’? This is a big change, for sure It will have some problems at the beginning (like every huge change in every type of game), but just because maybe we will have problems at the first impact, it doesent mean It cant being improved

Where muh regenerative steering… where APUs (don’t think this second one is even hard to implement. Just makes tanks with APUs not run out of power, or if that’s unbalanced, give them longer timers)…

2 Likes

“Suggestion passed to the developers” in 2017…

4 Likes

Where OHK for everyone? :)

1 Like

Every change will probably have some issues to it, but they are usually not of such caliber. This change will literally require you to rebalance over half of the game from scratch. I don’t think it is something you can write down as “some problems”.

This change will just create more problems than it will solve. I would much rather see Gajin work on something that isn’t counterproductive

1 Like

the mere chance of magical nuke shells being removed is enough to rile them up

2 Likes

Development time and a lot of it.

And there is a chance that Gajin after investing into it will just push it through regardless of how broken the system is

We are 0.64% away from equalization. Who knows how many actual votes that is, but I’d say something like 150.

The votes were moving 0.01 every 20-30 sec

This feature is badly needed, APHE should not be a nuke shell. IMO it would’ve been a better idea to test it first and do the poll later because people aren’t going to know what it’s actually going to perform like until they see it and are jumping to conclusions before voting.
I’m seeing some suspicious activity in the poll right now with how rapidly it’s changing, I would highly advise double checking it. There should be a minimum number of TOTAL account battles to vote, say, 100, to prevent new players who don’t understand the game and alts from voting.

5 Likes