Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

You played the game as Gaijin designed it: pay walled ! <3

I would semi disagree with this just because spading a vehicle does give you an RP bonus already. Each full tier you unlock gives you whatever the bonus is for that tier. I remember using the modules of the F-14B as a bonus RP source for my F-15A and F-16C. Like I know the last two tiers of modules both give out like a 20,000 RP bonus each.

1 Like

I disagree with you. We shouldn’t have to grind THAT MUCH to play units we enjoy.
In The Hunt Showdown, by Crytek, you can only pay for cosmetics, as example.
You can unlock all weapons within a few days.

Gaijin, this is extremely disappointing on every player’s behalf. Firstly, the second you get a vehicle at the top you got no bonus for the whole country. This should be removed and make it so other vehicles in the tree get the bonus, at the same percentage. Secondly, having it so only 3 games per day have the bonus is ridiculous. I feel like people would like it more if there was no limit at all or make it so the more vehicles or countries have top tier, make it an extra 3 or triple the game amount.

Sincerely a very concerned player

2 Likes

Dude, this is happening only because PLAYERS ALLOWED IT !

gaijin treating 25% rp boosters like it’s the next stock market crash

6 Likes

какой же убогий форум. надристали говна невозможно тему сделать. или не пропускаете? мудаки ссаные

I think the most critical thing to change about this is that players shouldnt stop receiving the reward for a nation after they acquire one top tier vehicle for two reasons, A) it punishes players who rushed for a single top tier vehicle neglecting other lines, and B) this system actively discourages researching vehicles that are minor upgrades at best over their previous iteration, things like the Leclerc Azur, M1A2 SepV2, or VT4A1. Ironically a system designed to reward players for finishing lines discourages finishing lines

8 Likes

This is pathetic gaijin, I expected you to at least listen to player feedback a little but no. Now I know I’m not going to me grinding other nations again, be amuse I don’t want to go through that hell of a grind which I’ve already done too many times…

4 Likes

Stupidest part is that we used to have 2x every day, for every nation without requirements, and now we get this weird convoluted mess with all sorts of stipulations to get a smaller increase and it excludes all the new players who do not have a tree researched yet.

Also because I have an end of line vehicle, I no longer get an RP bonus for this nation? That seems absurd… those 3 vehicles alone represent a disgusting amount of RP I still need, and my reward for getting to the end is removal of the RP bonus?

12 Likes

“In order to get your 10% RP Bonus per your three matches; we are going to need your first born, delivered to us in a three wheeled cerulean blue wagon on the 29th day of the second month along with 7/16th’s of a six meter long piece of flannel in precisely a red, blue, red, then green, then back to red patterned design. Then you must hug two wet dogs, thank the morning magpie Jame’s May style, and lastly purchase a 5,000 GE pack from us with only Razr Gold.”

7 Likes

Complaint:
Cannot get bonus research on other tech trees if ANY top tier vehicle is purchased.
Example imagery:

Spoiler

Potentially a bug.

This seems so needlessly complicated with all the restrictions, and the research bonus doesn’t sound very enticing.

Maybe I missed something and need to re-read the article, but so far this looks pretty disappointing.

6 Likes

Suggestion topic: Permanent research bonus for completed nations

2 Likes

That seems like an accurate assessment, it’s annoying convoluted, unnecessary requirements and baffling limitations and restrictions.

Should just be a flat RP increase for completing something, period… like you finish a tree and you get a 10% RP increase across the board.

2 Likes

Wrong, it’s 0% for tiers 1 to 3 !

No, that would be admitting that they facked up the game economy in the first place. They’re fixing it already, you see!

25% is more reasonable …

2 Likes

It’s 0% for ranks 1-3 !!!

I mean if it’s 10% for every battle of any nation, tier and vehicle I think that’s substantial.

2 Likes