Following the Roadmap: Research Bonuses Testing Has Concluded

We are not talking about this garbage.

We are talking about this:

1 Like

10% is abysmal !

All I see is another garbage! And guess what, you have another 250k XP to go through before you spade it !

Really have to hope it’s an oversight, somehow… after being over a year in development they missed this blatant and major issue…

In this scenario if you get the FlaRakRad you’re screwed out of the bonus for all the Leopards.

Your alternative is to research all the Leopards without having SPAA support, sounds lovely in a game riddled with CAS.

Optimally you have to research all the Leopards first, get to 99% of the 2A7, research the FlaRakRak to 99%, research everything else in the tree and only then research the 2A7 and FlaRak… genius design.

6 Likes

That’s not how you are supposed to play the game

You get the nation bonus for the FlaRakRad, and then GE the 3 leopards :)

1 Like

Increase all rewards by that much, don’t gate that much of an increase behind an awful grind.

Just cause the issue is major does not make it obvious.
In test conditions this could easily have never come up, cause test conditions exist to make sure it functions at all.

The point of this test is to go beyond test conditions and see what others find.

1 Like

They will say " we listen to the feedback and come with a new system in the future" … 2 years later " lets test our new idea, 2 Battles of 150% a day!"

1 Like

Keep in mind it’s not 10% on base RP for 3 battles, but 10% on final earnings unlimited times per top tier unlocked nation.

With all nations unlocked to top tier that is a permanent 100% on all research for both modification and vehicles.

Dude, top tanks cost well over 400k RP and their modules over 250k RP !
10% is not going to help!

He is saying 10% to the total rp not base rp. It a good amount especially since it stacks.

5 Likes

It will help, and it is so much better than what we have now.

Just ask for regular rewards to be increased instead of gating them behind profession.

1 Like

Which is why I would rather have a large boost to rewards globally, instead of gating that boost behind progression.

Something like this should be a minor reward for completing a tree (such as a 10% boost to rp), and not a massive boost.

1 Like

Really should just bring back the old 2x as well, no idea why new players are always getting screwed out of everything.

2 Likes

Or it would create a strawman, just like the “Free Abrams” incident.

I would love to see an organized response to Gaijin over this, since the last time this happened, the community was able to convince Gaijin to make positive changes. But it almost seems like Gaijin have pushed back the bonus’ implementation specifically to prevent players from protesting it, as they’re now beginning a devblog season which increases goodwill towards the game.

If Gaijin was transparent, they could tell us exactly how much of a bonus they would be willing to give for progression-- and then the playerbase could decide how that bonus should be implemented. The current model for the bonus seems to indicate the answer is “not much.”

You’re not wrong. But I don’t think trying to shut down other people’s attempts to organize and come to a consensus on a response because you don’t think it’s strong enough is the right thing to do.

If people want to create polls to gauge what the most popular idea for this bonus among the community is, then that’s a good thing.

Your demands that everybody stop playing right now seem self-defeating.

Can I somehow remove all these bulbs by a single click?

Yeah? It is much better than what we currently have, and that isn’t that small. For clarification, I think the new bonus is awful, and it needs to be increased.

I want regular rewards to be buffed by a considerable amount, and not these rewards.

Just make all essential stuff unlocked by default, plus, getting extra RP for researching all mods in a tier is pretty good.

3 Likes

Well, you can also research then completely, you just cant buy then when you want this bonus

Not sure what you mean.