Flare Spam Macro?

I see in youtube videos and sometimes in battle where someone can dump all their flares in a second, how do they do this? There is no option in game to spam flares that fast unless it’s a macro

2 Likes

There is an option to launch a series of countermeasures, as well as a setting that lets you set how many to launch in the series. If you set that to a decent amount and you spam the launch series button, presto majesto…

1 Like

no, this is different, periodic countermeasures drain flares quite slowly and periodically, but he’s talking about a macro which dumps all of their flares in one second, not even periodically, just al of their flares gone in a second. Not only that, but it would be impossible to drain all of your 72 flares just spamming a key, this is obviously a macro!

check out this video as evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6T8TFRPkLo

Nice troll

what troll?

You can turn on a “flare series” Where you can drop a certain amount of flares in one press. If you select a large amount, you can drop them all in a few drops.

if you watch the video in the link you will literally see the difference explained between ‘periodic countermeasures’ and the macro!

Nobody said periodic countermeasures. I said flare series. If you refuse to listen to reason, i’ll assume you’re a troll and just ignore you.

There is a function to do this, but it is only for helicopters for what I saw. I have to double check what it is called, but you just hold the dispense key and it will dump them rapidly.