"Flanking is Not Allowed"

And the comment I’m referencing is any different?

Then you have Iberian Castle, where you can drive right up to the small hill at A3 spawn and sit right outside there spawn without being seen.

1 Like

Sir, that’s their spawn area, and has been in the game forever; Though the detection area could be moved closer to the actual red area.
In-fact, that map has more flanking routes today than it did a year ago.

How? It had both flanking routes on the sides removed, so now you are forced headon into a flat field/area.

1 Like

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue

How about making a bug report or suggestion on how to improve it ?

At times there can be some issue with implementation with somethings, and so things can be more exaggerated than intended…

Somethings can also be a work in progress and the Devs expect feedback on the matter to improve it…

So… instead of accusing or insulting Moderators and or other Members, how about some take other things into consideration first !!!

And in the future, it is best for some to think twice before posting and even consider if they have anything to contribute to the Thread in question before posting…

4 Likes

^ That…

We do not want to see this sort of thing again… it is NOT a joking personal matter, and it is NOT funny… warning will be issued if it continues…

2 Likes

Sometimes (most of the time) the devs do what they like regardless of feedback. Like the Challenger 2 “rework”, MANPADS devblog etc. So it’s a bit rich for them to say they “expect” feedback.

2 Likes

I should’ve specified more, I’m talking about the monotone gamemode we have. Nothing in that roadmap indicates a change in the flow of the average ground RB game, just few QoL improvents (which are always welcome)

If these don’t change RB gameplay, I don’t know what does. Not all of them only apply to RB, but they do certainly change up RB gameplay.

2 Likes

I didn’t notice this, this is what I’m looking for

2 Likes

Now this game turn into CoD with tanks for those casuals needed yay are to completely for get that you put trash like these in RB mode when it should only exist in AB right?

Reworked APHE shells

^ is that going to be a buff or nerf?

Hopefully not a nerf. They need to buff other shells not nerf APHE.

I banned this map for this reason and that it is a horrible modeled map for people that don’t have higher quality devices because of how close the buildings are and all the destruction in a close range. My poor poor Xbox can not handle it.

Nerf. The damage will spread out primarily in a cone going forwards like real APHE shells instead of going everywhere in a sphere like it does now. This makes APHE much more realistic.

1 Like

Shit. My poor T-10M and Object 279, when it’s going live?

Maybe the Object 279 can finally be balanced.

1 Like

Alright, I’ve read someone post says that we actually received this cone shape sharpnel damage nerf for the APHE some months ago, then Gaijin reverted it back? And we are looking for them to reintroduce the cone shape post pen damage for APHE?

Those have too much filler to suffer