Flakpanzer IV (3 cm Flakvierling) ‘Zerstörer 45’

I’d like to see this added as a premium, as Germany already has more than enough adequate SPAA at just about every BR in the normal tech tree.

2 Likes

1 Like

Absolutely no SPAAs mustn’t be a premium no matter the conditions SPAAs should always be obtainable by everyone not only for the ppl who pay plus this SPAA can fill the gap between 5.0 and 7.0 and can sit nicely in 6.0 or 6.3

6 Likes

The suggestion section of this forum exists for a reason.

2 Likes

I send it there too the, reason i send it here first is bc i didn’t want to lose all the work if it get rejected, second thing i wanted to see ppl opinions

1 Like

Appart that this isnt the place for suggestions, i feel honored that you used the ammo info from my 15-50mm German Flaks list, but you could at least have linked to it, i mean you even copied the source for the Ammo for the 2 cm Flaks and 5 cm Flak 41 L/67 which are completly unrelated to this.

3 Likes

The honer is mine sorry for not sending the link here but i never intended to send this as a suggestion i only send it here so i don’t lose the search if my suggestion get deleted the suggestion i made was on the 4th of September and still pending to this day.

Yee that was a stupid move on my part i removed them at some point but i kept it for soke reason

Im pretty shure its only around 40 rounds as they are stored in round boxes on the gun and even the bigger boxes as found on the normal mounted Mk 103/38 have 50+10 rounds. (Actual box 50 rounds and the feed extention on top can hold additional 10 rounds.)

They didn’t use ammo box for this one it’s not like the 30mm Mk 103/38 on the (3 cm Flak 103/38 auf Steyr 2000a) where the ammo box is directly attached to the gun the 3 cm Flakvierling have cylindrical-shaped magazines that were fixed to the gun but could be opened to place belt-fed ammunition inside of them

Thats what i wrote, round (as in shape) boxes (as in containment.)

Ooo yes at best these cylindrical-shaped magazines can’t even handle 20 rounds they are too small compared to ammo boxs use on the other Mk 103/38 but my idea is to use the same belts on the kugelblitz

Can we got Zerstörer 45?
Gaijin: we have Zerstörer 45 at home.
Zerstörer 45 at home:

3 Likes

This is just a worse Kugelblitz

2 Likes

Gaijin not making an kitbashed abomination challenge (impossible)

7 Likes

Yee i was really disappointed all the work wasted i thought we will end up with the wirbelwind configuration but we end up with this

7 Likes

It’s just an over tiered flak panzer with no armour the only advantage it the quad 30mm

3 Likes

They went with the one that was actually built.

3 Likes

Kugelblitz is just better cause its not open topped too, open top AA will always be worse

1 Like

The Mobelwage was a testing bed it’s more likely that the wirbilwind configuration was actually built and tested

5 Likes

It literally states in the source you provided that the mobelwagon version was the only one built.

2 Likes