Finland Deserves New Tanks

It’s not like Finland was only fighting with captured T-34s and just a Panzer IV, They did fight with Stugs and KV-1Es and the list goes on so why not adding them to the Swedish Techtree? and since the KV-1B is a Finnish tank in German techtree, why not adding it to its orignal place? and aswell make it researchable.

7 Likes

About KV-1, i think Gaijin should move the Finnish variant to Sweden and replace the actual in Germany tech tree for something more unique for Germany, maybe something like this:

1 Like

so let me translate this, you just want to add more copy paste vehicles into the finnish tree? well thats just boring

7 Likes

Why wish for the Sturmi and LV-1E when you can wish for P.S.245, AMV family, XA-180 family or any of their number of obscure prototypes?

1 Like

well you have chinese techtree which is full of stolen tanks from other nations so why not? it will be fun

difference is, china gets indiginous vehicles at one point, finnland doesnt own anything like that (patria with rws doesnt realy count)

2 Likes

That’s in part because it was implemented very poorly.
China has potential to be fairly unique even at lower ranks but was dealt a bad hand due to their rushed addition considering that Chinese client situation and whatnot

I don’t get why a Finnish platform wouldn’t count as unique, regardless of whether the turret is domestic or not.
Beyond the AMV they still have the XA-185 with a few variants that can be added as well as wacky vehicles at practically all tiers, such as a very strange T-55 based 152mm SPH.
Finland has quite some untapped potential at the moment.

4 Likes

true but what im saying is atleast they should atleast add their captured tanks they fought in the war with like the Stug, something like that. it would be fun and also would become a shortcut to those who didnt grind the german techtree yet

thats a troop transporter, they dont have any real armament

1 Like

There are variants with recoilless rifles, TOW missiles, IFV turrets and a Crotale SAM system that we already have in game in the form of the ItO 90.
There are several viable option and even more so for AMV.

3 Likes

And where is the problem for you ,a guy ONLY play Germany and never played Sweden???

1 Like

well that just plain wrong, i already did play low tier japan as well, besides that i plan to start china to check out redfor nation as soon as i have finished the german tree. But i am only stating facts from all nation / sub tree finnland just is plain boring only being copy paste. And yes and insult to the german tree that they got germans top tier vehicle the 2a6 without germany getting anything else for quite a while

Maybe for you, for me add a lot of new stuff for a nation really needed.

Thats its another completely different question.

2 Likes

No more cut n paste please

1 Like

i wont say it wasnt needed for low /mid tier, leo 2a6 and 2a4 arguably werent needed. I just find it better if finnland would get actual new unqiue additions and not copy paste stuff

2 Likes

anything for a nation is better than nothing

1 Like

tell that germany that specialy waited for a new mbt for 3 years and another good long time to finaly match sweden, which hopefuly will happen next update

But the creator are speaking about KV-1 and Sturmi, so the discussion about germany and top tier stuff is irrelevant.

1 Like

u called me out on that for whatever reason, finnland getting copy paste stuff doesnt even necesarily have anything to do with germany

That is the attitude that has helped destroy the game